Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

I have many ways of earning money online through different sources , I earned by working as a freelancers, working on forum sites , investing,buying and selling of crypto currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
My major source of online income is through site like bizdustry, I don't have any other source of many money online since many of them are not reliable

My major source of income online is paid to post site though there are other sources that I earned some amount of money from but to a greater extent is the paid to post site.

You can make more than that amount of money daily if you start blogging,I beleive that with quality traffic and good promotional material then you can easyly make alot of money at a start I personally made around $25 to 30 a day with paid traffic but free traffic I only get few unique clicks to my adnetwork account.
Well that is if you have thousands of traffic but a situation in which you do not have up to that you won't likely be able to make up to that and the most difficult thing is attracting this huge traffic.

Well that is if you have thousands of traffic but a situation in which you do not have up to that you won't likely be able to make up to that and the most difficult thing is attracting this huge traffic.
That is true traffic is what that matters if you want to start blogging,the quality traffic you get the more money you made and the more people see your links and click on it,you can also think of affiliate marketing and its need traffic as well those two business pays the most

That is true traffic is what that matters if you want to start blogging,the quality traffic you get the more money you made and the more people see your links and click on it,you can also think of affiliate marketing and its need traffic as well those two business pays the most
In affiliate marketing you may not likely need a huge traffic , you can just advertised any of your affiliate products on website with huge traffic and that is what a lot of affiliate marketers are doing.

Right now a majority of the money that I am making online is actually coming from get paid to sites. I am currently planning on expanding that by going into freelance web development after I have acquired the necessary skills.

Well my major source of online income is to post and been paid, am also planning to learn trading on cryptocurrency so to making good money online, which I find very interested to do.

I am into crypto currency business and investment and that's my major siurce of online income , though I was making money on forum sites before but now its getting more difficult

Actually it's so amazing that alot of people are beginning to explore their potentials in online and making some good amount of money for themselves. I have been earning from paid to post site and it has been great.

My major source of income online is get paid is not really that easy to get rich quickly online, you have to work very hard in order to make it in life, and you can also have a good skills.

Investing into crypto currency, buying and sellings of crypto currency most especially bitcoin and litecoin and working on forum sites are my source of online earning.

Investing into crypto currency, buying and sellings of crypto currency most especially bitcoin and litecoin and working on forum sites are my source of online earning.
Just exactly like me. For me I do not buy and sell cryptocurrency but I invest in cryptocurrency and when the price increases I sell it off. I also make money by posting of complaint on paid to post website. I am looking straight forward to learn a profitable skill

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
I do anything I can. I don't really have an online major source of income. I go upwork and check out jobs I can pull off. I have earned so much with just testing games

Right now a majority of the money that I am making online is actually coming from get paid to sites. I am currently planning on expanding that by going into freelance web development after I have acquired the necessary skills.
Personally , i am also making money from get paid to write forum sites , investing in crypto currency and also working as a freelancer in a freelancing websites online.

Personally , i am also making money from get paid to write forum sites , investing in crypto currency and also working as a freelancer in a freelancing websites online.
I used to write articles for news platform for months but the pay wasn't really encouraging. So right now, it is just through Bizdustry and maybe a little of sports betting.

As of right now, earning from ad programs. I was using a few different ones but ended up back with Google Adsense for the time being. My sites were too slow from the other programs and performing poorly.

As of right now, earning from ad programs. I was using a few different ones but ended up back with Google Adsense for the time being. My sites were too slow from the other programs and performing poorly.
This is still a good way of earning money online. I believe with more research and acquisition of digital skills, I would be able to increase the amount of money I make online very soon.

I manage a little online store for myself. That is my major source of online money. I also do make sure I scout for other sources like working on paid to post platforms like bizdustry
Wow that's good, for me my online source of income is paid to post on bizdustry that is where I am for now, thinking of how I can become full freelancers so to add more value to my income.

As of now my major online source of income is from one of the revenue sharing platforms called palscity. Palscity is a site just like Facebook whereby users are paid to post,like,reacting to comments and doing referrals.
It's a Kenyan based platform but it does except members from all countries.
However the minimum withdrawal for Kenyans is $5 through mobile banking while the international members withdraw at $50 through PayPal. I have been working with it since it's launch in 2020 and I haven't found any issues on payment or delay. It pays on 15th and 28th of the month

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds