Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

Paid to post forums are also my main source of income online. It is so easy to make posts and earn. I am also currently going towards adding article writing as a way of earning online. Though I have not found a site that pays better for this.
Yeah definitely, it's easy compared to some other forms available to earn online, asides bizdustry there are also some tested and trusted platforms too like read cash and noise cash to name a few

Advertisement Placeholder
my major source of income,well as for me I can say I don't have a major source of income,the reason why I said that is because I don't only focus on one source of income I just stretched my hands on whatsoever I find

For now I only concentrate on paId to post website but i will also be interested to explore other means of making money online, like affiliate marketing and transcription.there are a lot of unexplored opportunity online to make money from.
You have a very good point there too in talking about exploiting other opportunities out there like the transcription programs and others that are out there and yet to be exploited by so many people

For now I deal with paid to post website but I am thinking of expanding it to other field such as affiliate marketing, according to information they said affiliate marketing is difficult but I'm willing to try it out.

My major source of online income are paid to post sites such as this forum, they are actually the major work I do whenever am online although am also involved in crypto investment
Cryptocurrency investment are a good money making activity online you know. And if combined with your paid to post platforms earnings, you and I know how far that can go in settling your debts

well ,as funny it might even sounds to you my only source of income is on bizdustry ,thats resently but I was once a business man and I earn allot of money from that,but presently I have only one source of income.
I think we are the same on this aspect of making money only on this platform online and I am so glad that the owner of this platform actually started it up because without this platform I would be so financially down.

My most major source of income online is by posting on get paid to sites and on micro job sites with that I am able to earn up to $15 a week.

My most major source of income online is by posting on get paid to sites and on micro job sites with that I am able to earn up to $15 a week.
Wow this is really something that's over $60 a month and that's no joke, what site do you work on? I would also like to increase my earnings online as well. If I can make such amount, it would really settle alot of issues for me.

I think we are the same on this aspect of making money only on this platform online and I am so glad that the owner of this platform actually started it up because without this platform I would be so financially down.

same here ,yes it seems we are on the same site,as I said earlier I only have one source of income online and it is on bizdustry ,I later on realize that I need more than one forum to earn the desirable amount of want ,there are some forums like bizdustry ,cash time forum ,beer money .

My significant resource of on the internet earnings is actually still make money to message site. I have actually likewise think about performing some freelancing function however somewhat it is extremely difficult to obtain freelancing jobs on the internet.

Wow, I like that you have a good handle on your online earnings, I make money from writing online and forums like this when I have the time. It is important to have a good way to earn online.

I don't have a particular source of online earning. I'm just delving in and I hope to explore better and legit opportunities.

same here ,yes it seems we are on the same site,as I said earlier I only have one source of income online and it is on bizdustry ,I later on realize that I need more than one forum to earn the desirable amount of want ,there are some forums like bizdustry ,cash time forum ,beer money .
I think you should make use of some of these other forums like cash time forum forum a money for him or you to increase your income online but for me I do not think that I do will have the stress strength to work on any other forum as aside Bizdustry right now.

I do not have any digital skills right now even though I am trying to learn a few so my major source of online income has been posting on get paid to forum stand from micro job sites.

I think you should make use of some of these other forums like cash time forum forum a money for him or you to increase your income online but for me I do not think that I do will have the stress strength to work on any other forum as aside Bizdustry right now.
but if I may ask why did you don't have time for other forums than bizdustry? or maybe you earn enough yo take care of your needs ,and how do you go about making your money online

I think that would be paid to post sites such as this forum, it seems it's the only site I have developed keen interest in. I would have really loved to back it up with survey sites but too bad it's not in my place to determine that

well ,as funny it might even sounds to you my only source of income is on bizdustry ,thats resently but I was once a business man and I earn allot of money from that,but presently I have only one source of income.
For now, the only source of my income online is through bizdustry forum site, I only frequent cashtime forum once awhile, but all my focus and attention are channelled on bizdustry.

For now, the only source of my income online is through bizdustry forum site, I only frequent cashtime forum once awhile, but all my focus and attention are channelled on bizdustry.
same here, the only source of my income online is through bizdustry,which I really enjoyed it ,but don't you think depending on one source if income is dangerous. you might face disappointment any time any moment

same here, the only source of my income online is through bizdustry,which I really enjoyed it ,but don't you think depending on one source if income is dangerous. you might face disappointment any time any moment
Yes , you are quite right , depending on one source of income online might be dangerous because the sources might run dry anytime but I beleive bizdustry I here to stay once you are following the rules and regulation guiding the forum,
And moreover I also have other forum sites but due to my offline business activities, i dont have enough time to visit them.

My major source of online income is buying and selling of cryptocurrency this has really paid me so well because ever since last year I have been investing in cryptocurrency.
Yeah I can actually understand this aspect of making money online as well because I also trade cryptocurrencies. I buy and also sell these cryptocurrencies as they are a good source of money to me too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds