Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

For me, my major problem hindering me to make more money online is just time. Most often l find good platforms that pays better but the time to work with them is not always enough since they are demanding too and I also have many things to attend to with my limited time. Another factor is limiting me a lot is also my country group. This have never been easy especially when we move to the survey and GPT world. For the dollar to my local currency exchange rate, l think it's bad but it didn't affect me badly because if I take it into consideration, it's still worth working online.
For me I am already making money online but you are not of money that I am making online is just too small for me to be able to rely on as my major source of income so I have started and offline job with I am combining with my online job to be able to pay my bills which are always ever-increasing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Time management caused me hard making more money online. I'm just trying to make out some time fir myself to achieving the aim of making more money online.

The major obstacle preventing me from making money online is the fact that I do not know the various site I can earn from .

The biggest obstacle that is actually preventing me from earning money online is the fact that online Payment processor like Paypal is not available in my country and I have not earned money due to this reason. As far as I know Paypal will not be available in my country because it has no plans of coming here or conducting business in here due to some unknown reasons.

Paypal is simply canceling us out, especially for those who aren't allowed to use it cos of restrictions. Some sites i could've been earning with prefers PayPal only.

Sometimes they kind of devices and gadgets will use for this online businesses might be discouraging to our efforts. The location in terms of availability of power supply and internet connection also matters

In Africa one of the major challenges i have personally in working online is that I do not have stady power supply to power my electronic device, laptops and phone will need a constant power to operate it successfully

I could have made so much money last year during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown but there are other activities that occupied me and I wasn't able to make much.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
The first obstacles that's preventing me from earning online is the time factor issue, I have been managing my time between online and offline and my offline activities is hindering me from working online to my satisfaction,

I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.
Clickbank does not accept Nigeria and some other countries too but I think there are ways in which they can go about it because I personally have one.

When it comes to working online, I have done a lot of work and I have everything planned out but money is the one hindering me from going far.

The major obstacle preventing me from making more money is capital. I do not have enough capital to finance my business the way I wanted it to progress to the next level.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

Regardless of your country, the only reason you will not be making money online will be your fault. There are lots of free Resources that can help you.

I think the only thing preventing me from Earning some good amount of money online is not having high income skills in the market. And right now I'm ready to learn a Digital skill

Well for me currently, i am having issues with making more money online because of time, and because my current skillset i have is not able to give me the required result i want to achieve the kind of work i want, while using an online platform to do the certain things i can because of time.

Well for me currently, i am having issues with making more money online because of time, and because my current skillset i have is not able to give me the required result i want to achieve the kind of work i want, while using an online platform to do the certain things i can because of time.
Yeah, time management is equally important. We also need to take rest in the middle, we should not stress ourselves too much. There should be a balance.

I think one of the obstacle some people is procastination and lack of exposure , I think some people lack that exposure to various method of earning online , while some earn online but procastinate a lot

I think one of the obstacle some people is procastination and lack of exposure , I think some people lack that exposure to various method of earning online , while some earn online but procastinate a lot
That is not a big problem these days. Already there are so many live classes and tutorial available on the internet, which are totally free. You can easily learn from there.

Hey, Kayode. You're right concerning Clickbank, but you can try out Warriorplus. Warriorplus accepts Nigerians.

Truely, it's a difficult adventure to earn money legitimately online as a Nigerian. But there are quite a few places one can earn legitimately as a Nigerian.

IIf you know about Domaining, Squadhelp is a place to try for free.

Hey, Kayode. You're right concerning Clickbank, but you can try out Warriorplus. Warriorplus accepts Nigerians.

Truely, it's a difficult adventure to earn money legitimately online as a Nigerian. But there are quite a few places one can earn legitimately as a Nigerian.

IIf you know about Domaining, Squadhelp is a place to try for free.
I know about Warriorplus. Warriorplus has products in money-making niche, which is highly competitive. And I am not ready to spend my money on paid adverts to promote products, though this is one of the fastest way to make money as an affiliate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds