Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

There are many obstacles that can prevent someone from making more money online. It can be the condition of the country. Some countries are just too hard for a living. No electricity, etc. It will be hard for people living in that country to make more money online. Also the time in which the person invested

Advertisement Placeholder
Online entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs face different challenges than offline brick-and-mortar businesses. Before making actual, long-term money online, all effective online business owners must conquer seven obstacles.

there are different obstacles you can consider scammers online, time factor to engage yourself effectively and the location matters alot in dealing with your business.

Me is gonna be data... Getting data to do my stuffs online is very hard for me cus most of all this online website deals with data and they rely on data to feed on.

What makes me not to make more money online is high costs of data and the influx of fake websites every where who lies about their modus operandi just to drive traffic to their website to make more money for themselves.

Same ads your the fact that we are from africa is really making it look like we are disabled. It is difficult to have access to a wide variety of opportunities online just because you are from nigeria

A major obstacle for me personally is lack of resources. I have got lots of opportunities that I would love to explore and make good money online, but no resources to utilize these opportunities

One of the obstacle hindering me from making more money online will be the inability to get s more traffic to all my product and services as would like to

Last edited:
As for me is the only obstacle that stop me from making money online is the band of cryptocurrency in Nigeria. These have Hinder my business from moving to the next level.

Another obstacle hindering me from making moreol money also is this ban on cryptocurrency transactions from our banking system in my country. They limited a lot of things because of it

To be honest, I believe that if I had a laptop, I was going to make more money online. But I have started saving for it and hope to complete in the coming months and buy one.

There are various sites that a determine and focus individual can engaged in to make money online like survay,and ptp sites,but some issues is that for some countries they usually have a restriction for them,but one have to make do with the ones that has less restrictions.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
From my experience of having been into freelance work over the past few years has been one of the main reason that limits people from working online is actually their location or the country where they are from.

Location is definitely a factor, and like you said workers from Nigeria for instance would find it harder to work on some sites, also there are some sites that their payment option won't be available in your country

The ones you mentioned can't earn you the kind of amount that can do you in life. In order to earn full-time income online try learning a skill like coding.

Major obstacles facing a lot of people from making money online or ever engaging in online money making activities is the lack of knowledge on how to these things work and how to get paid

Major obstacles facing a lot of people from making money online or ever engaging in online money making activities is the lack of knowledge on how to these things work and how to get paid
One of the major obstacles that is preventing you from making money online is your dedication to the online business because what I understand about online is when you are dedicated you make more money.

The most salient and obvious thing that challenging me is the time factor, I have so much to do in a 24 hour day, that I hardly spend quality time doing real online task that really pays encouragingly.

Another factor is that the payout on most sites are very small that I see it as a waste of time and resources making money on them.

I don't know if this is peculiar to my country but electricity and cost of data is a major obstacle to my online business. Also my busy schedule keeps me offline most of the times.

There are many things that prevents me from making money online. My country is not accepted by some websites which I would have preferred to work and earn money. Another thing is the cost of data and the meagre amounts some sites offers has earnings to their members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds