Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

You're right about everything point you have made mention of. Most especially the limitations that comes by one becoming a citizen of a third world country. It's disheartening how people from this area get to suffer the heat of rejection for reasons that is best Known to those imposing the restrictions.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I could have made more money online last year because I got a lot of knowledge of online money making especially affiliate marketing. What really prevented me is money and time.

I do not have a laptop to go into full-time online business,laptop is one of the necessary tools that I will need if am venturing into making money online, that is why I'm looking for the most possible ways to raise money to buy a laptop.

For me, my major problem hindering me to make more money online is just time. Most often l find good platforms that pays better but the time to work with them is not always enough since they are demanding too and I also have many things to attend to with my limited time. Another factor is limiting me a lot is also my country group. This have never been easy especially when we move to the survey and GPT world. For the dollar to my local currency exchange rate, l think it's bad but it didn't affect me badly because if I take it into consideration, it's still worth working online.
I think we are mostly alike in this problem that is hindering us from making money online because I seem not to have a lot of time and all the other process that is required to make money online requires a lot of online skills to be able to do it of which I do not have the skills.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
I don't know why they dislike us too much this way, everything we seems to be enjoying with the other people living outside Nigeria they block it for us not to be able to assess them.

I think it differs with individual, I think the major obstacle for some people is the fear of being scammed, others do not have the time to engage in online business.

The major problem I'm facing from making money online is that the skill i have is not good enough to fetched me more money online and also time to work and improve myself is also problem because of my schedule.

I think exchange rate is also one of the obstacles stopping me from making money online but the major one is the type of country I’m from.I can’t access most sites i can make money from because of my country

Online work always comes with obstacles, but also with perks.
Pros/cons of online work is usually the same wherever you go. The work is very easy, but takes a while to earn. I don’t mind it.
Less stress
Is
Always
Best
✨💖

I think exchange rate is also one of the obstacles stopping me from making money online but the major one is the type of country I’m from.I can’t access most sites i can make money from because of my country
You are very correct. There are some earning sites that I can also earn from but my country location not permits me to register on the site. This is one of the major obstacles affecting my online earnings.

One major obstacle is know what to do online. Believe me most people don't know what to do online to make money, they really prefer to socialize only, they don't know you can social, network and make money as well.

Another one is locating the right sites online, where things are happening. Some sites promises juicy rewards but in the end, they disappoint.
This is one of the biggest problems that are facing most people that do come online as they thought that the online internet space is mostly men to socialize but they do not know that there are things that one can be doing online to be making money just as we are doing right now.

Yeah I am understand the aspect regarding the exchange rates. Some of these beautiful courses cost a lot when exchanged to ones local currency and this preventing one from accessing them to make Money

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
The region that you are in plays a major role in how much you can actually are in online because many websites are only available to people that are in a specific country. Also I think time is a major factor for me.

My main problem is my country . PayPal is it supported in my country and it is very hard for me to receive payment. Most of those online companies are using PayPal as there methods of payment. So it is very hard for me to receive payment my earning

Busy time schedule can make one not to be consistent earning online. Lack of gigs to work and earn also affects one's chances of making money online.

Over the years one of the biggest challenges of working online is actually having the way to get paid when you have finished working which is what stops a lot of people from being involved because they will not have the means of getting paid.
That is the main reason why I am now focused on ptp forums because the work is in short bursts. In writing articles it needs time and more effort. Upon submission it is like a gamble on whether the article would be approved for payment or not. That is not really a good means of earning.

Obstacles preventing me from making more money online just seems the same as the one posted above most especially the restriction of some certain country, Nigeria. Has caused limitation from earning from most online business.
The challenges or obstacles that I'm facing right now I'm from starting up my own business is always going to be the financial or capital to start up the business as I do not have any capital now and I am hoping to take a loan from a bank later on to start up this business as I am quite confident that the business will become highly profitable.

That is the main reason why I am now focused on ptp forums because the work is in short bursts. In writing articles it needs time and more effort. Upon submission it is like a gamble on whether the article would be approved for payment or not. That is not really a good means of earning.

Seriously I believe that you know the drill because with all article writing there is always a possibility that your client will reject the work or say that you should redo the work, that he doesn't really fancy what you've done which makes the work a very stressful for you to do.

I would put my first reason as me being a Nigerian and living in Nigeria. Another one is that i don't have the necessary skills to make the most of online earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds