Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

You have said it all, most of the site that allow ones to make lots of money online are not accepting nigerian which hinders we nigerian to one side alone. Mostly not just only in Nigeria most of the African countries are restricted.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business strategy to use is not there, that has been a huge obstacle along with the financial setbacks it more like the basic materials for running it isn't there. I also feel like I am not the business type. But then they say take the leap first
[automerge]1613157866[/automerge]
I guess everyone has their take to tell. But mine is simple and direct. I am a novice in the field. And people have a way of spicing up the fears we may have by saying pull lose your money. It's gambling and so own. I am still learning but once I am done, it's time to hit bug lol

The rewards at which you tend to receive why engaging in an online earnings or work is tend to by the major hindrance that a lots of people face, because the exchange rate might be alarming and intimidating, that has been the issue of some engaging in an online business or work.

It is rare to make money online because people spend so much time thinking about the process, rather than spending time implementing it. The winning component of online success is action, not policy, material, product, marketing, individuals or some other tool that you think you need. ... There is always a way of making online money.

many people from finding success online, you have to be aware of all the ways you can make money on the internet. The major ones are as follows:

1. Ecommerce (buying/selling products or services) – Whether you create a Facebook store or build a website from scratch, as long as you plan to sell products online, your chosen online business route is through ecommerce. You can run an ecommerce business with your own products, or go with a dropshipping route.

Personally the major obstacles preventing me from making good money online is sleep and time sometimes when I plan to use the night to make a lot of money, I tend to sleep early and also during the day I don't really have time because I have other things I'm doing so those are my major obstacles for now.

I would seriously have uped the way in which I earn money online if not for these reasons.
Electricity is a major challenge to me here as we have not had a supply since last year march.
Another is a fact that a Lot of services that would facilitate this earnings are not available in my country.
I believe I would also earn more if I have a digital skill which I sell online but I am working on that.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me 1 My country, I am from .

Making money online takes discipline to schedule working hours in and stick to that schedule. An online business goes a lot further than simply setting up a cheap website or posting a few articles, or even taking part in surveys. Performing these cheap tricks will not amount to a usable online income.

Not Having the Necessary/Right Information
This is maybe the most common obstacle to making money online for a lot of individuals. It could be the most dangerous challenge to creating an online profit. Like I just said; You will find lots of relevant information online.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
My number one main obstacle is the fact that I'm a Nigerian, almost all the legit sites for making money don't accept tier 3 countries. Another challenge is payment platform, Paypal is one of the most used but again they don't accept Nigerians too. Even cryptocurrency that has been some sort of relief the government has put a ban on it. It's so frustrating.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10...
1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10 Days! No Sports Or Diet​
secure.calch.gdn​

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.
thumbnail.jpg

Those With Pain In The Joints Of The Knees...
Those With Pain In The Joints Of The Knees And Hips, Read This!​
secure.calch.gdn​

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

thumbnail.jpg

This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One...
This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One Night!​
secure.calch.gdn​
You have shared a valid point. Another main factor that hinders people from making money online is scamming, scamming is now very common as everyone wants to get rich quick so people are afraid so they do not loose their hard earned money
[automerge]1613287243[/automerge]
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10...
1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10 Days! No Sports Or Diet​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Those With Pain In The Joints Of The Knees...
Those With Pain In The Joints Of The Knees And Hips, Read This!​
secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One...
This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One Night!​
secure.calch.gdn​
You have shared a valid point. Another main factor that hinders people from making money online is scamming, scamming is now very common as everyone wants to get rich quick so people are afraid so they do not loose their hard earned money

I slightly agree with you, because making money online is not limited to the few things you mention. What is really stopping me from making more money online is time, time to learn my desire skill and put it to practice, if I have time to learn skills then I am OK.

As for me i dont tjink click bank can accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on there list and opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not acceptad but the main obstacles that I have in making money online is the time to spend here and to be able to make a sufficient amount as well

There are alot of things that makes people not to make more money online. One of those reasons is not being able to take risk,most online platform requires taking risk before you can make more money

I'm glad it's virtually no big barrier for a self-employed person to earn money online. I was stymied with Paypal at first because my credit card was needed. I'm lucky to have 3 credit cards so it's not a concern. I know that there is no Paypal in certain countries so it could be a real issue with payouts. One buddy online had to use his American sister's paypal. If there's no Paypal here, I'd probably do that too.

The major reason why people dont make money online is due to ignorance. People are ignorant of the benefits they stand to gain.

Last edited:
Many obstacles are there to prevent one from making money. One is the right motivation to do the same thing over and over and over again just to earn money. Another is the bad network service provided by the network companies.
[automerge]1613289334[/automerge]
Many obstacles are there to prevent one from making money. One is the right motivation to do the same thing over and over and over again just to earn money. Another is the bad network service provided by the network companies.

The major reason why people dont make money online is due to ignorance. People are ignorant of the benefits they stand to gain.

There’re lots of thing hindering me from making huge money from online job. Firstly I have other jobs offline jobs to be specific and it requires my maximum attention. I don’t get to spend much time online. Another issue is the location restriction. Some online websites have location restrictions and my country is always on the restriction lists

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds