Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
I can relate with you since we are from the same country. Online learning opportunities are limited for us. Also the payment option too, almost all the sites use PayPal as the withdrawal option, but it is restricted in our region.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first obstacle is actually enough funds to start up with the online investment. And like you said being from Nigeria prevents one from accessing some sites all, links and cryptocurrency then time has its own effect as well.

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?

We face similar challenges as Nigerians, but you need to be hardworking and adding extra efforts to what you do on a daily basis. I have always believed that we can always do more once we keep focusing on doing the right things to make money online.

Well most surveys are region selective and especially when you are in nigeria you find it difficult to earn on this sites cause there are alot of restrictions to them, infact most survey sites don't even pay nigerians cause of the bad images we left.

I think the major reason that is preventing people from earning money online is the location they are. This obstacle is mostly experienced by Nigerians, I have given up on survey sites because they they totally exclude Nigerians from earning from their websites.

the obstacle varies but interruption of electricity supply is a good one and also if the person is a start up or novice who is just learning to cope with online platform,this will have a great impact in the profit earning of the person

If you are unable to make good amount of money, or desired amount of money, online, I think there are two main reasons: one, you do not have necessary skills, two, you do not have knowlwdge. There are also other reasons such as not being patient, not working hard, not doing the right thing, etc.

In my country,scam is the major reason I avoid making money or more money online. There are several platforms were money making can be exercised but due to the lack of originality nature that these online businesses possess,I tend to avoid them.

One of the hinderances to making money online is the lack of availability in the country if the interested participant. Like my nation or most African countries are not included among those who are to join and earn online. This simply might be due to our record. Another set back to earning online is the fact that time wasting, fake sites too are on display.

The major obstacles stopping me from making money online is that I have not found any legit business online that's worth my time outside marketing products. There are just filled with fake promises and assurance that are not true. So I majorly focus on my offline busy because that is my active source of income.

when it comes to online business, the right one which pays and doesn't scam is a challenge for me, tho before entering now, I'll do my research on it, it's not easy too in terms of country region, another factor, lack of materials, right source and knowledge of legit online sites to make money and so on.

I think the major challenge on working online is the discrimination placed on online platforms. Some people earn more than others. How I wish there's an even playing field for all. It'll be better because currently, we earn less even with more effort. We also have the problem of PayPal restrictions on our country.

It is true, I do not have much time in the world of making money online, but in fact there are many limitations when we are not from first level countries. There is also a serious problem with the exchange of the dollar to my national currency, it is depressing it becomes as they say here salt and water (nothing)

I like the idea of having an income online but sad to say our area here in the Phillipines faces a problem in regards with it. Our area has a weak signal and it has the average 4G signal of 2/5 bars. It was such a big problem to me, I only had an average speed of 5mbps pretty bad right.

Nowadays, there are many unreal platforms online that cannot be trusted one bit. Some online businesses present themselves as a trustworthy business in the first instance and when you devote your time and money to it, they turn out to be a scam. This and more prevents people from trusting online gigs.
People prefer to work offline with people they can see

I do not have much time in the world of making money online, but in fact there are many limitations when we are not from first level countries. Believe me most people don't know what to do online to make money, they really prefer to socialize only, they don't know you can social, network and make money as well. Another reason could be high cost of internet in some nation, like mine and the poor electricity supply.

Some of the obstacles that prevent one from making money online are;
1. Lack of discipline
2. Lack of knowledge
3. Lack of preparation
4. Lack of leadership or a supportive team.
5. Lack of patience

In most businesses, not only those online but also those offline, before one begins to earn and profit from them they sure are obstacles and hurdles to be crossed. Uncertainty is one of them. Say an online investor for example is trying to wants to invest in an onlinje business,. Uncertainty can set in at any time. There is also this challenge of knowing what to invest in as most of these sites are found littered all over the place.
[automerge]1611486965[/automerge]
In most businesses, not only those online but also those offline, before one begins to earn and profit from them they sure are obstacles and hurdles to be crossed. Uncertainty is one of them. Say an online investor for example is trying to wants to invest in an onlinje business,. Uncertainty can set in at any time. There is also this challenge of knowing what to invest in as most of these sites are found littered all over the place.

I think that the first and most important thing is the bulk of fake and scam investments online. Secondly one has to look out for opportunities online which are not so easy to come by. Investing online is very good for those who have money already and are looking to put it into something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds