Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
One of the things that prevents people from making money online especialy people from third world countries like Nigeria and other parts of the world is payment method which is PayPal. Most of these guys use PayPal as their payment method which is not favourable to so many third world countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is also a serious problem with the exchange of the dollar to my national currency, it is depressing it becomes as they say here salt and water.Also regions in terms of surveys and so forth are not great in my country and therefore the earning opportunity from the offer walls.

Basically, these are mine:

1) free time to dedicate: as I'm attending a demanding postgraduate course, I can't work online as many hours I'd need to earn a better income. My postgraduate course compells me to study up to 7 hours per day. Sometimes university sends me pdf books and I need to read one per day

2) as for the other tier3 and tier4 countries, most of surveys don't suit me: I rarely qualify

3) some tasks that would perfectly suit me require mother tongue english level and I don't own so high level
For me, my major obstacle that prevent me from maximising my income online is time, and money.

Even being from a third tier country, there are people who I know have succeeded legitimately.

But with two toddlers, a part-time job, and a passion for learning, I find myself in need of more time always.
Some of those obstacles are, network, if the network is bad or fluctuating the online marketing might be a problem, another one is lack of Data to browse, anyone that does not have data can not browse.

Good points. Lack of knowledge too can prevent one from making money online. You can not earn from what you don't know, there are several ways to earn but are untapped and unknown to many. Those who know are either hoarding the knowledge for fear of losing their source of income due to influx of skills.

There are seven hurdles all successful online business owners must face and overcome before making real sustainable money online.
Lack of Discipline.
Lack of Knowledge.
Lack of Frugality.
Lack of Patience.
Lack of Leadership or a Supportive Team.
Lack of Preparation

The major obstacles I foresee is time management. Coping with the family routine of family needs/time, the requirements of office environment for those with paid job, handling too many at a time on different platform. Having too much task and the issue of prioritizing them becomes a big issue. Time management is the biggest issue for me

First of all before going into deep answer to your question you must understand that it will be very difficult for you to make money online if you don't have a skill so as people can pay to get it, lack of electricity and good internet connection is also something that can prevent you from making money online.

In my own case, the major obstacles preventing me from making more money online is irregular power supply, I'm currently in a remote area where power supply is a problem including poor network. I really hope to leave here soon and return to a good area.

I think location is one of the major problem we are facing at large and that has made us find other alternatives. Despite finding sites to work with but low paying, sometimes just laziness hits you a lot and you got no energy to work .When one remembers bills and other things to sought out,that's when seriousness to work come in.I try find sites where I can strain a lot now but in future just earn passively and example is affiliate sites.

Making money online takes discipline to schedule working hours in and stick to that schedule. An online business goes a lot further than simply setting up a cheap website or posting a few articles, or even taking part in surveys. Performing these cheap tricks will not amount to a usable online income. Therefore, build the discipline to move beyond occasional fun on the computer and into a daily part time or full time job with your chosen online profession

It's quite long I discovered making money online but there are some obstacles that stand my way and prevent me from making enough money I dream of. Here the major ones for me

1 My country, I am from Nigeria, most sites that someone can make money on easily do not accept Nigerian e.g Clickbank, Swagbucks, InboxDollar, eBay etc.

2 Exchange Rate: Well this is related to number one sbove.

There some fantastic courses online that I need to buy in order to acquire special skill to make lots of money online.

But I was unable to get those courses due to Dollar/Naira exchange. It's impossible for me to purchase a course worth $1499 with local currency.

That's mine, I would like to hear from you too? What are your obstacles?
Yes as a Nigerian it can be really difficult to earn money especially survey sites they don't allow tier 3 countries to participate, and the ones that allow the rates are Soo low.
PayPal too is an issue, this what most online platforms use as their payment platform but we can't receive funds with it.

Apart from the popular payment means which is PayPal, one of my main hindrance to earn a leaving online is getting a legit business or a legit investment, most of the business online are scams.. The few that are not scam is not available in my country.. That's another challenge of earning online.

According to my own point of view the major obstacle stoping people from making money online are time, good capital and ideas. Some people do not have enough time to work online , because they are too busy and occupied

With regards to overview locales, my nation is number one deterrent for me to acquire through it. Next one is the point at which the site is just accessible utilizing work areas. I'm just utilizing my cell phone on the majority of my work on the web and my PC isn't working appropriately, so it won't be a very remarkable assistance.

There are so many obstacles that can prevent someone from making money online. In some instances, the sites do to give your country of origin the permission to operate on that site. In some other instances the charges for the online courses makes it impossible to make money online as they are quite expensive.

• Lack of Discipline. ...
  • Lack of Knowledge. ...
  • Lack of Frugality. ...
  • Lack of Patience. ...
  • Lack of Leadership or a Supportive Team. ...
  • Lack of Preparation. ...
  • Lack of Delegation.

Menu

WORK FROM HOME
3 Challenges of Making Money Online and How to Beat Them
Steve Razinski
Written By:
Steve Razinski
Published On:
April 6, 2018

Making money online in 2019 is attainable. However, even if the processes are well laid-out by people who have had success before you, you may still experience issues along the way. As someone who has transitioned from an 8-to-5 job to an online gig that turned out into a scam, I’ve had my fair share of issues from making money online.

I didn’t write this piece to scare you. Instead, facing the problems of making money online head on and learning how to beat them increases your chances of actually earning a livable income from stuff you do off the web.

How Can You Make Money Online In 2019?
Before we discuss the 3 work-from-home problems that continue to hinder many people from finding success online, you have to be aware of all the ways you can make money on the internet. The major ones are as follows:

Ecommerce (buying/selling products or services) – Whether you create a Facebook store or build a website from scratch, as long as you plan to sell products online, your chosen online business route is through ecommerce. You can run an ecommerce business with your own products, or go with a dropshipping route.
Affiliate marketing – Similar to ecommerce in that your goal is to sell products, except you won’t need to manufacture items to sell, or even handle traditional store operations (such as inventory or shipping). Instead, you need to join an affiliate program, promote products, and earn commissions whenever you refer a customer to buy.

There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.

Most of individuals fall flat in view of no exertion. You won't get rich short-term in the game. Make a move to Get Action.

Fabricate your rundown, that is the key. Affliate Marketing items, make some mentor, get familiar with the premise and the rests comes. It works for me.

While doing business by the print-and-fax method may avoid costs of secure e-commerce transactions, there are major drawbacks and disadvantages. Most online shoppers won't go near an insecure e-commerce page
[automerge]1613149748[/automerge]
While doing business by the print-and-fax method may avoid costs of secure e-commerce transactions, there are major drawbacks and disadvantages. Most online shoppers won't go near an insecure e-commerce page

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds