Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Major Obstacles Preventing From Making More Money Online?

I don't think clickbank accept Nigeria though they may include Nigeria on their list. I have opened like three accounts on clickbank with Nigeria details and I was told that my country is not accepted. Do you have a working clickbank account you open from Nigeria? If yes, when was the last you operate it? I hope to hear from you soon.
although I'm not into clickbank of a thing but there was a guy who was trying to train us on how to make money with clickbank and he was even lecturing us on how to open account with them but I was not serious in the training because I had a lot of other training I was concentrating,I think if you see people who are making money with this thing they can show you a way you can open account with them,I think for you to do that it requires VPN or any other thing which I don't know.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm sure if you do a survey of all Nigerians that would respond on this thread, you will definitely see Country exclusion as the major limitation from earning more online. Imagine you having all it takes to do certain jobs online but disqualified for the country they belong to. Reason why some will go extra to use VPN which is just like deferring your problem it will eventually caught up .

I'm sure if you do a survey of all Nigerians that would respond on this thread, you will definitely see Country exclusion as the major limitation from earning more online. Imagine you having all it takes to do certain jobs online but disqualified for the country they belong to. Reason why some will go extra to use VPN which is just like deferring your problem it will eventually caught up .
May I ask why this is the case? Why is Nigeria considered to be one of the countries that there is major limitation in earning because of the region that you come from? The reason that I am asking this is because there are many sites that I have seen as well and exchanges that exclude Nigeria. Are there many scammers in this region?

My country is the major factor why I don't earn good money online. Most international companies see average nigerians as a scammer online hence, they block us on all major opportunity that exist on their platform. This has made a lot of genuine workers online hard to make good money.

I am hindered by my location to online earning since most high paying sites are not available for my country. Apart from that, I also get hindered by my own laziness and procrastination from working in those sites that are available for my country. When I stop being lazy, I know I can earn a good amount from online work.

May I ask why this is the case? Why is Nigeria considered to be one of the countries that there is major limitation in earning because of the region that you come from? The reason that I am asking this is because there are many sites that I have seen as well and exchanges that exclude Nigeria. Are there many scammers in this region?
No, its not all cases for limiting or excluding Nigerians that has to do with scam/fraud.Which country doesnt have a percentage of such people?I think sometimes, it dues to the fact that these outsourcing companies feel our profile or economy situation or whatever bases they use does not fit their profile.Its demoralizing sometimes.

No, its not all cases for limiting or excluding Nigerians that has to do with scam/fraud.Which country doesnt have a percentage of such people?I think sometimes, it dues to the fact that these outsourcing companies feel our profile or economy situation or whatever bases they use does not fit their profile.Its demoralizing sometimes.
Yeah every country I am sure will experience those users. This is rather sad to hear and I am sure that it can be demoralizing. It is good however that you have found this forum where you can actually earn online and it is actually possible for you to do so :)

There are so many obstacles that are stopping me from making more money online these days. Some of them are as follows;
1. Lack of much online money making opportunity
This is one reason that makes me not to be able to earn much online, Searching online for jobs, I will discover several opportunity to make money online but these platforms are not available to me due to my geographical location.

2. Laziness on my part to research on more online money making opportunity.
These days, I have been so lazy to go online and search for more online money making opportunity maybe due to the fact that I am currently comfortable with the one that I am working on right now.

Online business owners and would-be successful entrepreneurs face different difficulties than offline brick-and-mortar establishments. There are seven hurdles all successful online business owners must face and overcome before making real sustainable money online.

1. Lack of Discipline​

2. Lack of Knowledge​

3. Lack of Frugality​

4. Lack of Patience​

5. Lack of Leadership or a Supportive Team​

6. Lack of Preparation​

7. Lack of Delegation​

There are so many obstacles that are stopping me from making more money online these days. Some of them are as follows;
1. Lack of much online money making opportunity
This is one reason that makes me not to be able to earn much online, Searching online for jobs, I will discover several opportunity to make money online but these platforms are not available to me due to my geographical location.

2. Laziness on my part to research on more online money making opportunity.
These days, I have been so lazy to go online and search for more online money making opportunity maybe due to the fact that I am currently comfortable with the one that I am working on right now.
It is good to see that you were honest about the second point and this point applies to most of us to be honest. We all want to be able to earn money however there are very few that are willing to take the effort and to be able to actually find or create the opportunities that they need. This is just a mental block though and with constant reminders we can overcome this and begin our earning journey.

I am glad that there is practically no major obstacle for a freelancer in earning money from working online. At first I was stymied by Paypal because it was asking for my credit card. It's fortunate that I have 3 credit cards so that's not an issue. I know that in some countries there is no Paypal so that may be a real problem when it comes to the withdrawal of the earnings. One online friend had to use the Paypal of his sister who is in the US. I would also probably do that if there is no Paypal here.

For me I'm busy doing a whole lot of other things, I can't totally dedicate my time to online businesses.
Also some sites work better on computers, and since my laptop is spoilt, I just can't stress it.
Also there's the exchange rate, sometimes it falls so low I'll have to start thinking if it's actually worth it to spend my time for such earnings.

Your obstacles are almost the same as mine. PayPal is one of the most popular means of receiving payment for online jobs but PayPal business account is restricted in my country, I can send money but I cannot receive money with my PayPal account. Sometimes I had to use vpn and open a fake account to bypass the PayPal restrictions.

Your obstacles are almost the same as mine. PayPal is one of the most popular means of receiving payment for online jobs but PayPal business account is restricted in my country, I can send money but I cannot receive money with my PayPal account. Sometimes I had to use vpn and open a fake account to bypass the PayPal restrictions.
Actually PayPal was onces an obstacle because it is the payment gateway for most sites and it doesn't support many countries but with the current trend of Crypto currencies it is not longer an obstacle in my opinion.

Mine is because of many country. I am limited to some numbers of sites that carry out survey. Also I don't have much time for carrying our survey. And as well, the payment to me is not that encouraging to me. So I don't really take it surbey serous as a means of making money online.

The obstacle preventing someone from making money online, some are to get a real website, and another one to get a good location other things that can prevent someone no to make money online is time to spend online,

You have said it all. Payment method is one of the challenge one experience online ,because some Payment methods like PayPal is not available for some countries .
Another one is tier selecting . Some online earning platforms like survey sites prefer mostly , people from top tier countries .

One of the major challenges i have in making lots of cash online is issue of demographics especially Country of origin, as a Nigerian, you are not able to have access to surveys because most of them are meant for Europeans, Canadians, Americans, Japanese and many more outside Africa.

Lack of determination constrains people's progress to a significant extent and this is why many will be stagnated in their wretched lives because many opportunities abound but their laziness and tendency to be wretched holds them back.
This is so true. I sometimes feel this way but I always try to fight it. So far I'm doing fine, and I continue to make myself motivated. Though, there are times that I still feel lazy but I just give it a minute then I'll push myself to do an actual work.

Mine are similar to the poster own... Most surveys are not available in Nigeria.... Most time i do have insufficient data...time is not always by my side... Sometimes i just get lazy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds