Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Social Lounge

Good afternoon all. I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Getting a few things done and then getting ready to watch England in the Euro 2024 final later. Fingers crossed for a win :)

Three Lions Football GIF

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't get involved in politics, so I have no idea what to think of the whole ordeal.

Pokemon GO Fest was a blast, particularly the raids. I did about 15+ Necrozma raids and I got a shiny and quite a few 90%+ IVs. I also got a 98% IV Cosmog from research. Good stuff!
I only played a little bit today and yesterday. I didn't get any shinies but I did at least catch my first Necrozma! My supervisor plays the game and he invited me to a raid lol.

Good evening all! How is everyone's Monday?

I received some good news today, so I am feeling good about things.

Getting a few things done before heading to bed in a little.
I'm glad you've received some good news today! My Monday could have been better, just the weather here was terrible and I work in a hot factory so it wasn't too great lol. At least I'm chilling now and I'm in the air conditioning.

I only played a little bit today and yesterday. I didn't get any shinies but I did at least catch my first Necrozma! My supervisor plays the game and he invited me to a raid lol.
That's awesome that you at least got one. I lucky swapped my shiny Necrozma with someone today and I think the IV got worse, but it already wasn't that great. I also lucky traded an extra shiny Heatran I had for a shiny Entei, which I didn't have. It too was 80%-something IV.

It always feels like the end of the world when the internet goes down. :ROFLMAO:
It really does! It's crazy to think that we're pretty dang dependent on the internet these days though. When we were kids, we had to wait for our websites to load and once someone picked up that phone you'd get kicked off lol.

It really does! It's crazy to think that we're pretty dang dependent on the internet these days though. When we were kids, we had to wait for our websites to load and once someone picked up that phone you'd get kicked off lol.
Yeah, technology, in general, is something we've all become very dependent on. If something were to happen to make all technology disappear, metaphorically speaking, I think we'd all go insane at this point.

If something were to happen to make all technology disappear, metaphorically speaking, I think we'd all go insane at this point.
Odd that one of the biggest cybersecurity firms has a bug that caused major outages across the globe the day after I mentioned this.

In other news, I have 5 individual Yu-Gi-Oh cards and a House of the Dragon poster coming in the mail to me. I bought the poster on eBay and the Yu-Gi-Oh cards on TCGPlayer. They were all relatively cheap, so I didn't spend a whole lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds