Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge

Advertisement Placeholder
What kind of collectables do you get related to this theme?
I have a handful of statuettes, books, MTG LOTR cards, films, and posters.

The Collect-a-Con adventure was fun. I bought a Yu-Gi-Oh TCG booster box for $70 and pulled a $150 card. My mother bought a Lorcana card for $1 that is worth $200+ so that vendor didn't know much about Lorcana cards.

I also bought a Pokemon Team Instinct mousepad, a Yu-Gi-Oh binder, a Yu-Gi-Oh playmat, a handful of single cards, and a tin can.

Collect-a-Con was awesome, but most of the vendors had Pokemon and while I love Pokemon I've always been more of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan when it comes to the TCG.

Happy Monday! Hoping my new desk gets here sooner rather than later as it's been difficult sitting at my laptop without a desk.

I hope everyone has had a great start to their week!

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

This year really keeps bringing me down. I lost another Uncle yesterday, these past three months have been terrible for my family and I. I lost my cat in May, lost my Uncle Jr. last month, and now my Uncle Chris. I really hope I don't lose anyone else next month...
I'm so sorry to hear that! Losing loved ones is always saddening. I've lost some people in my family down the line, but so far, no one I knew well.

One of my grandmothers has borderline dementia and I don't think it's going to get better for her. It's depressing!

One of my grandmothers has borderline dementia and I don't think it's going to get better for her. It's depressing!
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. :( It sucks, it's a natural part of life but it's never easy when we lose loved ones. I decided to take the day off from work today so I caught up on some sleep earlier and played a bit of Doom 2.

It sucks, it's a natural part of life but it's never easy when we lose loved ones.
You're right, it is natural and most certainly not easy to lose those you are closest to. I'm too dependent on my parents at the age I'm at, when I lose them I feel like I'll be lost in this world. Thankfully, I have two siblings to keep me going strong, but when my parents are gone I'll lose the two people I'm closest to, and I not only consider them family, but friends. They have guided me throughout life and have offered me so much to live for. Unfortunately, not everyone can say that about their parents.

Good evening everyone. I've been dealing with stomach issues off and on today. I also noticed that we have ants coming in the house, and they're coming in from the window behind my computer desk... So I'm going to rearrange a few things around so we can spray. Sorry to complain but man it seems like one thing after another keeps happening. :\

This year really keeps bringing me down. I lost another Uncle yesterday, these past three months have been terrible for my family and I. I lost my cat in May, lost my Uncle Jr. last month, and now my Uncle Chris. I really hope I don't lose anyone else next month...
I am so sorry to hear about your loss @Ravenfreak my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss @Ravenfreak my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Thank you Shortie, I really appreciate it. Update on the ant situation, I ended up moving my computer desk and computer away from the window to make it easier to locate where they're coming from and spray for them too. I'm going to see if there's some spray that's safe for pets, I wouldn't want my kitten to get hurt.

I see Trump was shot at on the news. It's only a matter of time before something happened like this due to the extremists in politics these days.
I seen that, I'm not a fan of his politics but this is absolutely disgusting. I don't want the guy in office but I certainly don't wish death upon him either.

CNN and Washington Post called it loud bangs and pops. More evidence that corporate media is not impartial. This is actually what Tucker Carlson predicted. He said if they fail at keeping him off the ballot or putting him in prison, they will take the next step.

The media and celebrities should be held accountable for this.

Also Biden has refused secret service protection to RFK JR, so petty.

Last edited:
CNN and Washington Post called it loud bangs and pops. More evidence that corporate media is not impartial. This is actually what Tucker Carlson predicted. He said if they fail at keeping him off the ballot or putting him in prison, they will take the next step.

The media and celebrities should be held accountable for this.

Also Biden has refused secret service protection to RFK JR, so petty.
Here's a perfect example of how slimey the media is:

https://thedailybell.com/all-articles/morally-bankrupt-msm-cant-admit-trump-assassination-attempt/

They can't even admit it was an assassination attempt or EVEN gunshots.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds