Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Social Lounge

Advertisement Placeholder
Im outside enjoying the night air and all im doing is getting bit up by mosquitoes. Im moving to another state where they dont exist.

I found out that my uncle passed away Sunday night... He had Pneumonia, and went into cardiac arrest but the doctors couldn't resuscitate him. I also found out another one of my uncles is also in the hospital due to complications from his diabetes. This really hasn't been a good year for me. :( Also my work day was trash, I'm glad I'm off tomorrow.

I found out that my uncle passed away Sunday night... He had Pneumonia, and went into cardiac arrest but the doctors couldn't resuscitate him. I also found out another one of my uncles is also in the hospital due to complications from his diabetes. This really hasn't been a good year for me. :( Also my work day was trash, I'm glad I'm off tomorrow.
I’m sorry for your loss! My condolences. It’s tough losing a loved one.😭

My family and I played some games today, I won both of them; Yahtzee and Dominoes. I was lucky to be 1 out of 6 people to get two Yahtzee's in one game. Everyone else got a Yahtzee except for one of my grandma's.

We got to eat at Olive Garden with the family too since we wanted to do something special with my sister being down from West Virginia.

Tomorrow we're going on a dinosaur trail with lots of sights to see, but it will be almost, if not, 100+ degrees outside, so we better pack lots of water to drink.

We always have a lot of fun when my sister returns to her home state!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds