Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Social Lounge

Advertisement Placeholder
Good evening and happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

serious days of the week GIF

Happy Thursday or should I say happy Friday Eve as I like to call it! I hope everyone is having a good week and looking forward to the weekend!

Been a busy week this week getting things together for one of my sons to start college on Monday and the other to start his final year of school next Wednesday!

Have a great rest of your Thursday! :)

Good evening everyone! It's the beginning of a four day weekend for me now! :D I also have a phone interview with US bank on Friday and I hope I can get this job, it'd be nice to get out of a hot factory and work in a cool office. It'll be a lockbox processor position and the hours and days are Thursday-Monday 4 am to 12:30 pm, super early but I used to work Cap 1 at Walmart and the hours were 4 am to 1 pm.

Thank you! The phone interview seemed to have gone well, I did find out that there's only one position open and there will be three candidates that will get a in person interview. I will get a phone call back from the recruiter either way. I'm hoping I'll get the second interview and get the job!

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm off from work today, but I work the next four days. I took my dog to the vet to get her nails trimmed, because they were very long.

Now I'm just doing what I do best by lurking/posting on forums. I don't post on AJ as much as I used to, but I still drop some of my thoughts from time to time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds