Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

Skills and morals are both of them very important in our life.but I prefer moral because I good moral can learn more skills.morals can teach always tell the truth do not cheat anyone.treat others as you want to be treated.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say moral is the the best one because if the moral is well built then it will take you to good skills for sure. You can't grow with bad moral. Both leads to each other once it comes to your choice.

In this scenario I will probably go for the person with morals. A person with morals is obedient, down to Earth, patient and understand situation from a very good point of view and is able to learn and acquire more knowledge. But the person with the skill may be arrogant, impatient and of course may not be obedient to you.

this is a very difficult question to answer but as long as I am the manager of that organisation I'll go for the one that is killed and I will teach the skills on a manner but I may not be able to stitch the unskilled one a skill that is just the simple truth. I'll go for the school one

Every employer is looking for a specific set of skills from job-seekers that match the skills necessary to perform a particular job. But beyond these job-specific technical skills, certain skills are nearly universally sought by employers. The good news is that most job-seekers possess these skills to some extent. The better news is that job-seekers with weaknesses in these areas can improve their skills through training, professional development, or obtaining coaching/mentoring from someone who understands these skills.
[automerge]1613198352[/automerge]
Every employer is looking for a specific set of skills from job-seekers that match the skills necessary to perform a particular job. But beyond these job-specific technical skills, certain skills are nearly universally sought by employers. The good news is that most job-seekers possess these skills to some extent. The better news is that job-seekers with weaknesses in these areas can improve their skills through training, professional development, or obtaining coaching/mentoring from someone who understands these skills.
The one with morals can always learn up the required skills needed, can the skillful one be taught morals?

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????

For me, going for the one with good manners but not unskilled is better for the long-term. Skills can be learned, if the person is willing to learn but character change is always difficult for adults as there will be ups and downs involved. I don't think working with anyone that is bad mannered is a good thing for any business.

If you are thinking about business, about generating sales and revenue, you should only think about working with skilled individuals. Only skilled individuals have the capacity to excel in your business. If you are looking for friends, try to find a good-natured person, however, if you are looking for workers for your business try to look for skilled individuals.
You are right Mika. Though being morally upright is very important in everything even in business it has its own advantages like a morally upright person will not dip his hands in shady business or be even in corruption but employing a skilled person will get the job done for you.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
This is a dicey situation which requires a special attention. Moral is meant for personal relationship and may not be necessarily important but skill is the main thing needed from an employee to promote business. ill mannerism can be managed.

I think both play important role in business for better experience and knowledge after then skills and moral are separate in my opinion.
individual's excellent personality by complementing his/her hard skills to the teacher communities. The complicated nature of teaching, in both practice and preparation, encourages teacher educators to explore the complexity of the novice teachers’ experiences and identify the concerns they face in their induction year. This study aims to examine the ethics, moral and professional skill of novice teachers in secondary schools of Malaysia from the views of their administrators.

I think moral skills is the best than immoral skills. Is better you go for the skillful one and disciplined them to be manerful in all their doing. Employers have right over the employees, although mine opinion.

Both characters are required in an employee. You should go for a person who have both things. An unskilled person is not acceptable. And the same is for immoral person. These are the main qualities to be seen in workers.

The truth is that skill is very important when it comes to crafts. But then without morals you might end up losing all the customers you make. My advice is that you take the skills but then let other employees relate with clients and let him just work.

personally for me it think for there to be lasting positive change we really need to look inwards and stop blaming people for the country's misfortune, and believe me it starts from the home i.e the family, gone were the days when parents take pride in following their children's education instead now we have them trying to assist them in cheating through school either directly or indirectly, cheat their way into getting gainful employment etc. the motto now in our country is the end justifies the means so we have gone back to the 17/ 18 century of the western world, where the man with the gun makes the rules. it should start at the bottom from the home to the community where we live in, believe me from there it will get to the top.

Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

This is a tough one as they are both vital for a business owner. If you have the skills and no iota of morals, be sure that you would not be any patronage or just a little of it. On the other hand morals without skill is highly catastrophic and not even advisable. Skills and morals are what makes business grow.

I will suggest that you choose the one with good manners because you can train such person to qualify for the standard of skills you needed for the business.while in order hand,if you employ the one with ill manners,it is impossible for you to change human behavior/character easily.

You are right Mika. Though being morally upright is very important in everything even in business it has its own advantages like a morally upright person will not dip his hands in shady business or be even in corruption but employing a skilled person will get the job done for you.
Morality is more of a personal matter. However, it might also create problems in professional life. For example, if a person is not morally correct, he might embezzle funds. An amoral person may also cheat on jobs. However, if you are hiring a morally correct person and he is not skilled, your business will suffer.

To mrbi go with moral because with moral you have a better chance to show your skills . People will recognise your skill when you put moral first. But where there is no moral then your skill may becomeuseless . put moral first and skill will get improvement

We need to go for skill person. A skill person will bring much to your business, than unskilled person. If the skills person doesn't have moral, you can employ professional to lecture them on moral attitudes towards their job.

This is a good question because it gives a dilemma to the hiring officer. But for me I will always go for the skilled worker because he can do the job. His bad traits may be an issue but I can live with it as long as it does not directly affect the job. It is not wise to hire a good fellow with no skills because what we need in the business is the skill and not the good personality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds