Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money from Survey Sites etc.

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
In my view, it's a waste. I'd rather just spend all day here raking up AJ credits. I mean, it's tough to qualify for surveys, for instance, and the bottom line, it's a waste of time! Anyway, my typing skills are fast and for writer's block, well, you just gotta do research.

O.K., who has tried stuff like SwagBucks, InstaCG, or Inbox Dollars? How do you feel about all the YouTube videos promoting them? How do you feel about the services? Have you made a decent or large amount of money on them? Of course, you have to consider other factors when saying that.

Many years ago, I was looking at around 2011 or 2012 I was told that doing surveys can earn you money and so I decided to try and give it ago. Results that I made just over $80 AUD :)

However, it took me well over six months to almost eight months to complete then amount of points and whatnot to get it. SInce then I have done very little and nothing. It it away to make money but need to spend five hours a day if not more.

I have over 300K FP$ money points on FOurm promotion that ends up being Allot

Many years ago, I was looking at around 2011 or 2012 I was told that doing surveys can earn you money and so I decided to try and give it ago. Results that I made just over $80 AUD :)

However, it took me well over six months to almost eight months to complete then amount of points and whatnot to get it. SInce then I have done very little and nothing. It it away to make money but need to spend five hours a day if not more.

I have over 300K FP$ money points on FOurm promotion that ends up being Allot
There's strategies to win at it and I'm sure at least some of the claims on YouTube vids are true, but I'd rather use my time to train for a real job. :sneaky:

I used to try to make some money using Inbox Dollars, but I forgot to keep my streak going and I lost the $20 I almost earned. It definitely wasn't worth it. However, I did start using Idle-Empire about a year ago and it seems to be much better. Though of course since you do have to take surveys you have to be eligible to take them, plus you have to use Chrome to take surveys otherwise you might be "blocked".

I used to try to make some money using Inbox Dollars, but I forgot to keep my streak going and I lost the $20 I almost earned. It definitely wasn't worth it. However, I did start using Idle-Empire about a year ago and it seems to be much better. Though of course since you do have to take surveys you have to be eligible to take them, plus you have to use Chrome to take surveys otherwise you might be "blocked".
I don't like doing surveys. I'd rather just wash dishes or something. Anyway, some people enjoy taking surveys, but I doubt if most of them qualify, just as I don't normally.

but some could lie to get qualified. :cautious:
Gwen Stefani Nbc GIF by The Voice

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor