Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

You have to choose one that has both, you can't settle for less. A skilled intern with no manner will certainly spoil business for you. And an unskilled person with manners may attract customers at first but his/her incompetence will eventually turn them off.
Personally, I believe that both scales and moral is very important for staff to process them because they are complementary to each other in making sure that the staff delivers his ultimate best for your job.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
If you look at this very critically you are going to understand that the skills is very more important more than the moral is but it's also necessary for the skill to be effective for the staff to work effectively for you.

I'd say morals, because if they're well-built and well-made, they can certainly lead to talents, but you can't perform well while having lousy morals, because only one of them leads to the other.

You need both though so as to create a balance but since you are to choose, i feel you should choose skills over morals because skills is needed to boost your business.

If I were in your position I would go for the one with good manners and instill the skills in her/him. However, some employers don't want to spend the time and resources in training employees...

Skills and morals are both very important things. Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to get more profit in it you then you have to work hard for your business progress and you will get benefits.

The choice depends on the position of the job. If the position will involve a direct relationship with the clients of the company, I will not advise you to go with the one with I'll manners.

I'd say morals, because if they're well-built and well-made, they can certainly lead to talents, but you can't perform well while having lousy morals, because only one of them leads to the other.
I willa also go for moral because with moral workers , your company will keep growing but you can't do without people with skills at work setting because you probably need them.

I understand that every industry is supposed to have their own rules and regulation that is binding them . Whenever I am faced with decisions like this I will usually employee the person that has the necessary skill as far as he can be able to follow the rules and regulation.

Both skills and moral should be able to work together but most time , some organisations only have skilled workers but they lack most especially some of the nurses in the hospitals in my country.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
One of the quality the can help project any organisation is a cultureed employee,they are priceless assets to any organisation,this is because with a well cultured staff you can train and teach him to adapt to any model you want.

Both of them are very important in the success of a business.. employees should try as much to have both to expose and qualified them for several jobs opportunities. This is what exployers are always looking forward to see.

You can't just have one and leave the other if you want to be succesful in your business , skill is good because without the skill , the business will be ruined and without morals , customers will stop patronising you ,

i would say morals, because if they are well built and well made, they can lead to skills for sure, but you can't perform well when being skilled with bad morals, only one of them leads to the other
That is just the thing i would do,because no management would want a skilled person without good morals in his organisation,the person with an average skill can be worked on to be better.

You must select the option that offers both; you cannot accept anything less.
A talented intern with poor manners can undoubtedly harm your firm.
Additionally, although a person with good manners and little skills would initially draw clients, their incapacity will soon drive them away.

As a business owner I think the helpful thing that you'll work on is having a good skills, if you have a good skills set you can use it to earn a decent amount of money.

Morals and abilities are both crucial factors. Regardless of the industry, if you are an expert in it, you can succeed and make money. You must first search it completely if you wish to grow in it. If you want to increase your profit, you must put in a lot of effort for the success of your company.

I don't really have time and if I have to employ someone or I am ready to establish any business of my choice, skills is what will be needed because that is something an employee or I myself must have before venturing into anything.

Morals and abilities are both crucial factors. Regardless of the industry, if you are an expert in it, you can succeed and make money. You must first search it completely if you wish to grow in it. If you want to increase your profit, you must put in a lot of effort for the success of your company.
Skills and moral are both important factors needed by a company in order to survive , and without having the both aspect , it will be difficult for a company to survive based on money alone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds