Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

Skill is simply he ability to do. Morals is the way a thing is done or the way a person comports his or herself.
Both are essential for a good life and having one without the other is to live life like a fool.
A person having skills without morals will miss great opportunities because he or she will be seen as proud and pompous.
A person who has morals without skills will also be regarded as incompetent.
thus i it is ideal to have both so as to press forward in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
Both skills are morals are very good and should be pursued and one should do everything good and legal to obtain both in order to make sure that the business is run in such a way to make sure that the necessary Kawasaki are complied with.

Skills and morals is very important in Business. So for me I think for both of the employees on probation have those two requirements then you should use other things to take them in to your company

One could say that a moral skill is simply the amalgamation of certain skills for the purpose of acting according to certain principles or rules, such as obligation, duty, right and wrong, and so forth

The one without skills but has manners can be accepted only on the condition that he/she is ready to learn and assimilate in an accurate and effective manner, if she has this, she would be on a one month probations to enable you access the quality of her activities on the job. Skills without manners could kill the business in terms of discouraging customers due to bad customer services.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
I think you have many skills of business and working on internet then you should never have a shortage of money. So we should must have many skills of earning so we should grow our business up I also do taking training of business

The two traits are important, however if the employee is not going to come in contact with customers and he would be in the office or indoor all through I would manage the skilled but ill mannered

As an employer, you have to look for an employee who has both, because if he/she has one and did not have the other, it will surely run down the company or send away your customers which is not promoting your company business.

Well if I am to advise you I will tell you to go with the one that is skilled without manners because you can discipline him when he goes wrong as being the manager while the one that doesn't have skill will take a lot of resources for you to train such a person to become skillful.

According to my own point of view as a well trained businessman I believe it all depends on the position you are about to put the person. if it is on customer service position I suggest you go for the one with good manners. but if it is an inside work which is in the factory, I suggest you go for the one with good skills

I think the two are most important. But I strongly believe that morals should take precedence. Its good to have decent employees. The one that is unskilled ( well mannered) can always learn on the job and might become very efficient than the other. The ill-mannered but skilled chap might be difficult to supervise and would definitely disappoint you in the future.

As good as having good morals, good morals will not do the work for you but skills will. No doubt having good morals at your working place is a plus but skills is valued than morals. It's in Africa and maybe some climes that employers employ base on moral in Europe you are employed based on what you have to offer. Just get the job done no problem.

Attitude is something that most people or organization don't consider as much. We all know that one of the things that qualified a person for the job is the skills they acquire before you begin to look at attitude. Both are good.
[automerge]1613143318[/automerge]
Attitude is something that most people or organization don't consider as much. We all know that one of the things that qualified a person for the job is the skills they acquire before you begin to look at attitude. Both are good.

If you are thinking about business, about generating sales and revenue, you should only think about working with skilled individuals. Only skilled individuals have the capacity to excel in your business. If you are looking for friends, try to find a good-natured person, however, if you are looking for workers for your business try to look for skilled individuals.

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models.

I think you should go for the moral skill you and your business will have lot to gain from him because One could say that a moral skill is simply the amalgamation of certain skill for the purpose of acting according to certain principles or rules, such as obligation, duty, right and wrong, and so forth

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to g

You have to choose one that has both, you can't settle for less. A skilled intern with no manner will certainly spoil business for you. And an unskilled person with manners may attract customers at first but his/her incompetence will eventually turn them off.

Yea! Both combined will produce more result.

Since skill can be acquired by anybody, I suggest you go for the unskilled person and train him/her to better in whatever area you want. Someone who no !oral is untameable, it will be very difficult to handle such a person. The kind of person will eventually chase away your customers and later ruin your business.

As for me I will go for moral, because skills without moral will Do nothing but to drive customers away and bring down the value and standard of my business.
I will take my time and train the one with good moral to become skillful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds