Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

A skilled person can also run a business well and also as a business owner to have to have manners because not all the customers that comes to you shop will be normal or respond the way you want. No and one thing to should know is that no matter what the costumes do they are right

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner, of course, you can approach the two interns and can talk separately, and you can make the right decision. I think finding an expert is very easy but very hard to find someone who is honest and moral. could you hold training, and have to be patient,

Skills and morals are like brothers. Both of them are very important in business. We need skills to run our business while moral with make people love your skills. Without moral, skill is nothing. Without skill, moral is insufficient. The both works hand in hand.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
Personally I'd go for the one with better manners. I believe that skills can be learned and with enough diligence and with determination, one can be skilled and be an asset in your company. Manners are ingrained and I'd be more secure to have someone who is well mannered. That is my opinion only.

Skills without morals is incomplete, you might be highly skilled but if your morals are bad, it would still counts against you anywhere, character makes a man

Skills and morals is very important for business, you might have the skill and technical know how, but you need discipline and morals to strive in the business, your temporament, communication skills and outright behaviour is very important to run your business.

Choosing between two qualified candidates for a particular post can be so confusing, at this point in would advice you make more observations and see if this well mannered but not so skilled candidate has the tendency to learn quick and of course exceed expectations due to his willingness to learn and improve on his skills

One could say that a moral skill is simply the amalgamation of certain skill for the purpose of acting according to certain principles or rules, such as obligation, duty, right and wrong, and so forth.

Skills and morals go and in hand. You can't learn a skill without having a moral behavior. Moral behavior helps one to learn a new skill and in it is in this wise that you get to learn. Without moral knowledge and character, learning a skill would be difficult. So they both go and hand.

In business, skill is more important. When you are skillfull, it will be reflecting on your output. But if you have moral but not skillful, it means you won't have many customers to patronize you. They want to buy goods and not moral.

Actually in businesses skills and morals are very important factors to success,the both work hand in hand to ensure business growth and to retain and gain more customers. If i don't have a choice but to choose one,ill choose the one with the skills.

One of the values that can take any one to the top,is among other things a good mannered and cultured individual.Your manner and attitude can take you any where.
I would prefer the one with good manner,because he has displayed good culture and character and therefore promisin.He can be taught anything on the job and he would adopt.In the long run even when things seems not to be rossy, he would adopt because of his nature.

I do not know if it is shear lack of man power or what but you have got to go for someone who has both in order to get the best. But if its so then go for the one who is skilled and if he accepts then he must have to work with the companies moral standards or face the repacuption. Then you will have him to agree.

Well If your goal is to run a business, then you will need the one with the skill. Just prevent him or her from addressing customers and give him or her strict warning on character. It is your business and you determine the kind of character you want to be displayed in it.

Skills and morals,both have lot of importance in any business,if you have good skills you can take your business high,and if you have your moral high you can take big decission for you business,you can expand your business by both.

Both skill and morals are needed to excel in life. We can't underestimate the place of moral values in business or in career as we progresses we tends to mingle with people and with our morals we can be able to keep our relationship with them. Skills is needed too.

One might say that moral skill is just a combination of certain abilities for the purpose of working according to certain principles or rules, such as duty, duty, right and wrong, and so on.

In any human being, Allah Almighty has endowed him with certain characteristics which make him different from other human beings.And the rules that are there are the same for everyone. It is everyone's responsibility to adopt them.Everyone is responsible

This is a really difficult question to answer because I personally like both qualities but for the sake of the success of the business, I think I would go for the one with skills and ill mannered and I will have to let the well mannered one go.

Skill or Moral, I prefer good skill, both of them are important when it comes to business environment. every worker must have skill and also have good morals morals keep the customers coming and the skill will make you to work effectively and bring out good productivity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds