Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👩‍💻 Freelance Services What is Your Favorite Way to Make Money as a Writer

Sharing experiences, advice, and questions about freelancing.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Writing is one of the high demand skills online. That’s because websites are proliferating online and all sorts of websites need content writers. From product descriptions on an online store to short posts on online communities to writers for content sites, writers have jobs to fulfill.

Here are some high-paying jobs that writers can dive into:

Translation: If you're multilingual, translation is a golden opportunity, you can easily earn 10 cents per word on average

Editing/Proofreading: Do you have mastery over language and grammar gurus, this one's for you.

Copywriting: Writing copies for ads and sales pitches can bring you a lot of money.

Article writing: There is an endless demand for skilled writers.

Ghostwriters: A lot of people do not have time or skills to write, therefore, they hire people to write for them. This is also a highly paid job.

These are just a few examples. By the way, what is your favorite way to earn as a writer?

I only like forum posting. I can't do blog posting unless AI is involved, and I don't want to be fake. Anyway, I like paid forum posting, but honestly, due to my US residence, I find fast food to pay way more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor