Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

Lol this is hard to pick, I think they both should go hand in hand. You can't just have morals and don't know how to carry out a task also skills without morals is worthless

Advertisement Placeholder
i would say morals, because if they are well built and well made, they can lead to skills for sure, but you can't perform well when being skilled with bad morals, only one of them leads to the other
Both employee that are yet to be be recruuted are good but I will advise you to go for the person that have the skills that your business can benefit from and as times goes on , you can teach him morals.

Both employee that are yet to be be recruuted are good but I will advise you to go for the person that have the skills that your business can benefit from and as times goes on , you can teach him morals.
You have a point there but the issue is that most persons because of their skills pride usually comes in and they find it hard to submit and learn, most persons pick those with morals because they may not have the skills but that willingness to learn is there.

I will prefer go for skilled one, that is what matter most in business but ignorantly choosen the moral might later turn to an embarrassment

You have a point there but the issue is that most persons because of their skills pride usually comes in and they find it hard to submit and learn, most persons pick those with morals because they may not have the skills but that willingness to learn is there.
You are quite right , I have seen some people being employed and became garulous and pompous because they believe the owner cannot sack them , thinking the owner is banking on their skill,

For the person to have applied for an internship, he must have little skills. To hone his skills, he needs to learn and his manners will allow him to learn more. Someone without manners can turn away all your customers in the end. So I will prefer the unskilled but mannered

You are quite right , I have seen some people being employed and became garulous and pompous because they believe the owner cannot sack them , thinking the owner is banking on their skill,
Yes I have also had some experience in these field, whereby because they feel they are a valuable asset, they tend to carry themselves not wanting to submit themselves to authority

For the person to have applied for an internship, he must have little skills. To hone his skills, he needs to learn and his manners will allow him to learn more. Someone without manners can turn away all your customers in the end. So I will prefer the unskilled but mannered
That is a good one that you said. You can teach the skills to a person no matter how long it will take. With morals the person may be resistant that there must be a good reason for him to learn morals.

Skills will always be the needed aspect of business because morals are for individual minds trying to make the world a better place by being good and what not .but in actual sense that doesn't make the world better ,the world needs people with skills to make money and better their lives there will always be people trying to be rude or Moral less and just spread bad news about the world because they are poor and they need skills to help with that

This is a dicey situation but nevertheless you will still have to choose between skills and morals. To me, I'll go for the morals. Morals can't be taught again at a certain age but skills can still be imparted

Well for me I believe that for you to be on the server side it is actually possible and it's necessary for you to have both of them because we both of them you will even be better than someone that have only one.

As an employer of labour you need to look for the one that will make massive output and production to your company. On this effect you need to look for another competent person

The skilled one with his I'll manners will end up destroying your business for you when hen must have finished driving every prospective clients you should be having. But the well mannered one not yet unskilled can still become skilled with time since everyone has different understanding levels

The two characteristics are very important in handling or dealing with business most often the two are required. to my advice I will suggest you go for the one with skills and lack the manner because I believe with time he will learn to control his speech and with the skills he has the business will be promoted.

Tough decision, I'll go for the one with skills because that's what matters to the business and not morals, also you can lay down the rules of the organization to the intern with skills and make him or her understand has to abide by them.
Yeah Indeed and I like the angle you looking at it from, it's no doubt that a business would care more about the skills of an intern but there is so far skills can take someone

skills and morals ,do you know that communication is also a good skill ,the reason why I said that is because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you are,so mind the word you speak out ,improve your communication skill.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
Well, it is truly important for someone to have both qualities before you can absorb them into your organization but so far you can only choose one person then you need to ask yourself if the skill your work requires can be learnt, if so train the person with manners and employ him but if not you will have to employ the one with skill but ill-mannered

Woo,this is a really technical questions,if the person lake moral well it's not as bad as when the person lack the skill, because that is the main reason why he or she will be paid.so I will go for skill
[automerge]1632236145[/automerge]
To me both are needed,it is advisable to learn a to have good moral even if you are skilled looking at it attitude towards one can lock and unlock door opportunities

Last edited:
Moral is key and Skill is key as well, but I want to believe moral is mandatory before skill because without good morals the skill trainee will not have what it takes to achieve it.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
Well, since you said they are both qualified for the job, I will suggest you absorb the 'unskilled but well mannered' one. The ill-mannered intern might pose a threat to your business in the course of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds