Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

Though I understand what you are saying but how long do you think the business would last if all the workers are rude. Yes they might have skills but if they do not know how to handle customers, they would end up driving them away. What do think?
what i forgot to explain to you is that , the company normally gives the new recruits trainings before allowing them to start works, and it encompasses how they are going to be working and behave to customers when they start working. And that's why we still have some rude workers today.

Advertisement Placeholder
what i forgot to explain to you is that , the company normally gives the new recruits trainings before allowing them to start works, and it encompasses how they are going to be working and behave to customers when they start working. And that's why we still have some rude workers today.
Okay I get your point but which do you think is easier to accomplish. Training am unskilled worker that has good manners or trying to train a skilled worker without morals some manners?

Bro you'll need the two I must be honest with you. Skills without manners is heading for disaster while no skill but manners is slow progress.
Another thing you can do is to shuffle them - place the one with skills in departments such as I.T where he has less contact with people while the guy with more morals in customer representative department.

A good businessman or employee should be well mannered and no one likes to conduct business or hire someone who is ill-mannered person. Manners are as important as skills.

A good businessman or employee should be well mannered and no one likes to conduct business or hire someone who is ill-mannered person. Manners are as important as skills.
This is very accurate and I agree with you. An entrepreneur's manner of approach and relations with customers matters a lot and it can make or mar a business.

I share same point of you , skills can be acquired against morals , bad people more likely will stay bad for long time and the same case with good people .
Exactly, even in life I choose to go for things that are very difficult to achieve, I'll just abandon those that are easier to achieve after all the easiest one can be achieved within a short period of time .I don't really know about you.

Exactly, even in life I choose to go for things that are very difficult to achieve, I'll just abandon those that are easier to achieve after all the easiest one can be achieved within a short period of time .I don't really know about you.
It is good point of view , I generally go for the easy goals but I will take your opinion in my considération , and I have many difficult goals I will try to reach all .

It is good point of view , I generally go for the easy goals but I will take your opinion in my considération , and I have many difficult goals I will try to reach all .
A lot of people are interested in things that are easier but sometimes the easiest one are those that are always highly competitive, you just need to take a risk and go for something you believe on whether it is difficult or not.

A lot of people are interested in things that are easier but sometimes the easiest one are those that are always highly competitive, you just need to take a risk and go for something you believe on whether it is difficult or not.
It is absolutely true brother , easier jobs have strict compétition unlike difficult ones , so it is better to learn rare skills which could generate us enough revenue .

As much as skills are very important to your business staff hiring, there must be room for high morals as well, otherwise those staff wouldn't have dignity to instill on your business.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
A disrespectful staff will end up making a mockery of your business and eventually cost you your own business customers by chasing them away with their bad attitude.

It is absolutely true brother , easier jobs have strict compétition unlike difficult ones , so it is better to learn rare skills which could generate us enough revenue .
If we are to compare graphic design and programming ,you may come to find out that graphic design is more competitive than programming because there are thousands of people who are into graphic design but the rate at which people are able to learn programming is not really that high.. I don't know if you understand me.

If we are to compare graphic design and programming ,you may come to find out that graphic design is more competitive than programming because there are thousands of people who are into graphic design but the rate at which people are able to learn programming is not really that high.. I don't know if you understand me.
Yes may be people think that programming is too difficult rather than graphic desingh so they will go all for GD and that's justify why programming is too profitable .

Yes may be people think that programming is too difficult rather than graphic desingh so they will go all for GD and that's justify why programming is too profitable .
So that's just how it really work, people may rush to go and learn things that are very simple but the simplest one at the one with highest competition.. except maybe you do not really have natural passion for programming or other things but personally I don't like learning cheap skill

As a business individual the way and manner on how you speak matters it matters, Alot of people don't get it they end up chasing away their customers.

So that's just how it really work, people may rush to go and learn things that are very simple but the simplest one at the one with highest competition.. except maybe you do not really have natural passion for programming or other things but personally I don't like learning cheap skill
You are in good pace for success , for me unfortunately I don't develop my skills so it is hard for me to get high income online unless if I find legit platforms to invest on .

You are in good pace for success , for me unfortunately I don't develop my skills so it is hard for me to get high income online unless if I find legit platforms to invest on .
Well it is not too late, you can still learn something if you're really interested .I don't know if you get laptop because laptop can even make it very much easier for you to learn any of the high paying skill you are interested..

Well it is not too late, you can still learn something if you're really interested .I don't know if you get laptop because laptop can even make it very much easier for you to learn any of the high paying skill you are interested..
Thanks for your encouragement my friend , my laptop get ruined last time , I need to fix it or buy new one cause there is a good offer actually for it .

Thanks for your encouragement my friend , my laptop get ruined last time , I need to fix it or buy new one cause there is a good offer actually for it .
It is always easier for people to work online with a laptop , I don't really know the condition of power supply within the community you are staying because that's another important thing you really need to consider... Electricity to run the laptop is absolutely necessary except you will used a generator

Choose non, like non of them because it's will surely end up affecting your business or company or affairs one way or the other instead look for someone that have both them the skills and morals

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds