Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or Morals

This is a very tough decision indeed.but allow me to remind us all that a saying goes, skills may take you to the top, but only morals can allow you maintain that level.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very tough decision indeed.but allow me to remind us all that a saying goes, skills may take you to the top, but only morals can allow you maintain that level.
Very nicely explain actually. for being successful I think skill as well as moral both are required. you can't say having a skill and not having moral will help you. Both are necessary for our success.

Manners are really an important factor to consider when trying to employ such person because moraals determine a person's social development status.

I have never lost my morals when it comes to do business or make money. However, I do not care about morality in other people, I can accept them as long as they are professional.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
Tip think the both aspects works hand in hand, of you have skills and lack moral , it will affect the company and if you have moral and lack skills, then you won't be abke to work for the company, but in this situation , i beleive you need the skilles persona and later teaches him morals.

both of them is absolutely necessary in life because with the combination of both can stand a higher chance of succeeding in what you are doing, it may not be a perfect option if you only concentrate in one and abandon the other one, both of them was be present in you.

I think both skills and morals are required for every profession. Skills require you to do the profession and morals help you interact and keep your clients. Deficiency in one will result in inefficiency.

As a business owner, I have two interns on probation, they are both qualified for the post, but I have the capacity to absorb just one of them,
What will be your suggestion, should I go for one that is skilled but I'll manners or the one that's unskilled but well mannered????
If I were you, I will choose the one who is well mannered. I believe that skills can be learned as time goes by. The attitude or behavior of a person is very priceless. What do you get if you hire a skillful person but will backbite you.

One of the thing that any employer would wish to have is an employee that is morally sound,as this would give the employer less stress to instil avlue and work ethic in such an individual.He will be able to learn fast and adapt to various situation,because he has the discipline already.

I think they both should go hand in hand. If you have skills but no morals, you won't be able to sustain anything meaningful in your life. So work on both

I will always go for both skill and the moral. Both are very essential if you want to go forward in your business. Without skills it will be very hard to qualify for a lucrative offers. Also if you lack moral and you have chance to find yourself in a lucrative offer, it will be very hard to go far.

I would say both are important and necessary attribute one has to get to go far in life, you don't know where you will find yourself so when you're around people have morals and you should be known for something

Skill is important when employing people in a business and this is something that one have to work on to be able to benefit from it. The well behaved person can be educated on the business

Having a skill is one thing but having good morals is everything. Bad attitude can ruin even a well talented figure or star. An unskilled person can be skilled if given the right education but an I'll mannered person can not unlearn his attitude in a winkled of an eye. I hope that answers your question.

A well mannered Individual is subjected to a 100 percent learning. But he who is skilled and lacks manner can unravel conflict and uncontrolled. So I will choose a well behaved employee that takes correction than the later

I am going to choose moral over skill no matter what. There is no point in having skills without moral because because tomorrow I will help you in customer retention.

You have to choose one that has both, you can't settle for less. A skilled intern with no manner will certainly spoil business for you. And an unskilled person with manners may attract customers at first but his/her incompetence will eventually turn them off.
I will not choose both, the skilled but done have manners and the unskilled but has good manners and right conduct. I will wait for the person who is skilled and has manners.

I will advice you to go for moral , because what if the person dosent have a good moral that could weaken the growth of your business and even if the person dosent have a good skill you can teach the person more on the skill to Know more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds