Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

I dint supper selling business idea. The pain and the shame of eventually the business become a success when you sell it won't let you forgive yourself. It is better to go into partnership and make sure their is solid legal backing that will solidify the relationship.

Advertisement Placeholder
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
Selling the business idea for money is not out rightly advisable. I would love to encourage you to go into partnership with some one so as to grow the venture. You could also take loan from a recognised broker or ask family members to raise the capital for you. Selling the idea might bee dangerous and you might not even sell it for a good price.

To me I think entering into partnership will be better to avoid regret in the future, imaging selling a business idea for token and 5 years later you see the buyer making large of money which that can be regret to you even though you can't express it out but inside you, you know that you have taken a wrong diction.

Setting up a business partnership with your business angel is the best thing to do. A business angel is an individual that helps people finance their business. If you trust your ideas it would be in your best interest not to sell that idea no matter the circumstances. I understand that it can be difficult to find individuals that are willing to invest but it's better to wait than regret later.

You can have a partnership when there is no capital to start on your own.
It better than to waste the idea.

Last edited:
Selling your business to a partner is probably the most common ownership transfer among small businesses. The reason is, your partners have a clear picture as to the value of the business, and its potential. Though some partner might not agree to some things as well but to me this is the best

I think the safest thing will be if you had a loan, not sell it, if you know that it would be fruitful, but it's easier to sell and not lose if there've been any doubts. Finally, if you have good ideas, certainly there will be other ideas and maybe by then you will already have the resources and the experience.

ask you self if you can stand it when your business idea which you sold has made someone a billionaire or a millionaire and you are left with nothing. Selling your idea will not be bad but you need to put some clause that will cater for you when the business is established or better still embrace for a partnership and you lay claim to 50 percent of what ever the company is going to be making.

If the business idea is superb and you know you can make a fortune with it, I will advice you source for capital from family and friends or take a loan to get it started. But if you have tried all the possible best and you weren't able to get capital and you talk someone in going into partnership with you, for me that would be the best than selling it out.

You can have a partnership when there is no capital to start on your own.
It better than to waste the idea.

Selling of business ideas is not the best you selling your business ideas is just like selling the knowledge. It is better to be into ppartnership with other business sector than to sell. You can still make you p you idea with the business or company you're partnering with.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start ... Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Selling of your business idea is a no brainer. That idea should be dead on arrival. Will you live to see your idea grow into a multi-million business without you in it? It's better to ask for a partnership or an equity in the business.

For you to have an idea sellable, it means the idea is worth actualizing. So it will be so wrong to sell such idea. The best thing to do is to join another person in partnership if one doesn't have the capital to actualize it alone, so by the time it booms, you won't have to pay for it with your tears

You might regret selling that business idea down the road. I will advise that you rather go into partnership with some one that you think shears your thoughts and ideas in a similar passionate view

I think it's better to enter s partnership than to let go of your good idea. If you will be able to sell it that must be a good one right? So if it's that good i guess getting a loan or asking for your family, relatives or friends help isn't a bad idea. Or just go with a partnership with any of them

There is no doubt that entering into a partnership will be the best solution. But then it all depends on you finding a good partner who believes in your idea. If that doesn't happen then selling it to invest in something else isn't bad.

I would not advise that you go for a loan, if you're able to sell your business plans and make some money then fine else you get a partner or somebody who is ready to also finance part of the business as far as this person is trusted, because partners are times may have ulterior motives and may not follow the laid-down plan for the business while some cannot be trusted, the best is to weigh the options as regards positive or negative so it's either you get a trusted partner or sell your business plans and start small.

when you sell idea, you will get one time payment. However, when you enter into a partnership you have a chance of earning from your business idea. But then one time payment can be really big. You can use that amount to start another business. Contrarily, your partnership business may not succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds