Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
Instead of selling business idea I think it is preferable to start a partnership business with the honest hard work and determined person.
In partnership, you both can work hard and can use your experience skills and intelligence to enhance your partnership business.

Advertisement Placeholder
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

So many people have regreted in life after selling out their lofty business ideas just because they didn't have start-up funds. If you don't have money immediately to start up a business you can always get people around you and share the capital.

entering into partnership is better do not sell your business idea to anyone because at the end of the day you will get so little and amount for the business idea so to the person while the person makes much profit on the business idea that if the business is very very lucrative so instead go into partnership

You would probably open the business yourself because you had the idea and you like it. Selling it might not help neither you or the buyer because it's your business idea, you thought of everything and you know how to operate it so you might be the only one that can make it successful. In the end, if your ideas are good, surely other ideas will come and maybe by that time you already have the capital and the experience.

if I don't have the necessary finances, I would wait a while until I get money (family / friends) and start on my own. I don't really agree with partnerships, because quarrels can occur in the meantime and things get complicated afterwards. it's best to be on your own. maybe just family

If you have the ability to run a business, I suggest you do not sell business ideas. The capital can only accumulate for a while, work first as an employee or daily worker, then save for your capital, simple as that.

It's better to sell your business idea instead of partnership Because partnerships often cause problems. So sell the business idea or you start a small business. ۔

I don't think selling a business idea is a good idea because of lack of capital,try partnership or try making a proposal to investors to invest in your business then the profit is sharedif you sell your business ideas the glory is given to the buyer alone not you

Selling business idea and entering into a partnership both can favour the person, you have to sell the idea because you don't have enough capital and you are entering into partnership because you need the person capital. Therefore is better I enter into partnership

Selling business idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership, for me entering into partnership is the best and also reliable, with that partnership your business can go more forward in both here and world wide.
Selling of ideas is bad instead look for someone good to share that idea and see if he or she is going to help you.
[automerge]1612690735[/automerge]
Selling business idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership, for me entering into partnership is the best and also reliable, with that partnership your business can go more forward in both here and world wide.
Selling of ideas is bad instead look for someone good to share that idea and see if he or she is going to help you.

I think the best thing would be to get a loan to invest in your ideas, not to sell them, of course, if you are sure that the business will be fruitful, but if there are doubts at any time, it is better to sell and not lose. In the end, if your ideas are good, surely other ideas will come and maybe by that time you already have the capital and the experience

Of course l will enter into a partnership with you rather than just sell off my unique idea like that. How knows maybe tomorrow that business idea will grow and run in billions. I heard about the marvel comics, the owner sold it off and now you know the rest of the story. I bring my idea, you bring your money and share our profit. EOD

It is better to go into partnership with someone or a friend even families and grow the business together using your own idea or skills and share profit accordingly to the percentage agreed on ,than to sell your business idea that you can not get back.

One of the big pain points of today's businesses is really how to get funds to start or venture an idea. Normally, if the business is one you are confident can grow overtime then you should try out going into a partnership but you should make sure this is with someone worthy and you know has the expertise to help the business grow and scale. Otherwise if you can get a good buyer for a good price then why not.

I will rather go into partnership than to sell my idea go into business with partner is better than sell your idea
We the idea you have you can start you business with your partner and achieve greatness in life the idea will help you most in your business

Actually I have a friend that if recent just told me about his business plans, whereby he has to work up to some organization for their support towards actualising it, but based on the response received then which was sad but whereby I believe the organization made a statement of getting back to him but never did or get back but due to the lost of number.

All I want to derive from this story is that, selling your business plan isn't a good idea, but seeking for partner legally in a formal ways is the best decision I will make if I am in that position.

Keep Your Present Job. Work on Your business Idea. Analyze Your Market and Challenges. Assess Your capital Needs. Explore Crowdfunding Platforms. Network with People. Run a Trial. Gather Feedback.

There ste so many ways to push through with the business. No. 1 to get a loan. There are organization that caters to those small business. Join and if there's membership fee spend for it. In return you can have a support group for the business. You can also ask a friend or a relative to have a joint venture on your business idea. Selling will be your last recourse.

Starting a business with limited capital requires a shift in mindset. Traditionally we are conditioned to begin the process of looking for new business opportunities by asking: “Where is there a gap in the market and how can I fill that gap?” A gap could be an unfilled customer need or a new invention yet to be brought to market.

Selling business ideas may be good and may be stupid to do depending on what is involved. Getting into partnership may be good to look into. But must be carefully and wisely done with trusted partners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds