Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Lack of capital can be a very demotivating factor for a start up but it is good to be patient, find a way to get funds from loan or other means but if at any point you feel unsure, then it might just be right to sell the idea and buy into a partnership.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think entering into partnership is better than selling the business idea, Even if you don't have the money to start up the business, you can partner with people who can help you maybe lend you some money, and then give you some time to pay back without interest,

Having a business is actually a boast. It is not advicable to sell out a business idea for whatever amount instead I'd rather partner with the person by so doing i will secure myself a life time source of income. As long as the business is alive i will keep benefiting

This is an important and very smart topic and question to raise, either selling your business ideas or going into partnership,depends on how you weigh the outcome.If am going for the pay alone i would sell my business idea,but if it is not only for the finance but for the love of the investment,i rather go for partnership.

I sure know several people in my area that would be willing to help out starting a business, and most of them are trustworthy enough to honor word, even if there is a badly written contract on paying back money used to start it.

As for me I prefer entering into partnership with someone than for me to sell out my business idea due to lack of capita, this is because two head is better than one

If I have a business idea I'm very sure of I would rather go into partnership than sell the idea off. Because I will never forgive myself and what is the use of the money.

Depends on what kind of offers you get, if you get better prospect by selling your business idea, you cam earn better compared to entering into partnership with someone

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
It's slavery to sell your business idea to another person. You can at least enter into partnership with that person pending when you'll have money to do the business by yourself

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

I wouldn't go for either. If i trust my business concept or idea, i would rather ask people with capital to buy shares, instead of selling it completely.

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.w

hen i am faced with so many
When i am also faced with so many issues of funds, that is the best path i would follow if i am willing to earn more money because the idea might generate high success rate

Selling business idea or entering into partnership are not options for me because you may have loads of idea but no money to invest or partner with someone else. You sell idea if you know it is convenient for you.

It's slavery to sell your business idea to another person. You can at least enter into partnership with that person pending when you'll have money to do the business by yourself
I could imagine the height of regret when someone sees his idea flourishing but can never lay claim to it because he already sold it for some worthless pennies.

Selling your ideas to people due to lack of funds is not a wise thing to do, is like selling your treasures for nothing. It is better to take a loan from friends and family or from the bank to fund your ideas.

I don't think it's a good thing to sell your business idea. So I'll prefer one going into partnership than selling the idea. But first you must have checked if you can get fund from other legit means

I think I have to do to get this done and I will do the same here I also do this for you and I can go and get the kids and the business of buying and selling the best app to sell the house all to do it is very high quality is very interesting business and our kids and the best part is important to use it for me to go and get it is a very nice.

I would rather you went into partnership with someone who's shares your goal and aspiration than sell the idea. Ideas are a goldmines if you must know

Look at this way, anybody who you sell your business idea to is buying bit to use it and make profit so if you are so sire of your work and have an opportunity to go into a partnership then you should want to because it gives you the opportunity to witness it.

Well getting fund to start another business is quite interesting to invest in a business alone because with the capital you can still have the initiative to develop another business idea that can even be better than the former.

This is actually the best thing to do if you do not have money instead of just sitting down. Going in for a partnership might be the best option because you will have the chance of relishing the dream yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds