Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

With a good idea and some cash in hand, you decide to start a business. But before you get going, you need to ask yourself some questions that will help you decide what form of business organization will best suit your needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
Well it depends on many factors to choose which to go for. If you have many bright business ideas, then sale to get money to start another one. If not,go into partnership untill you have enough money to start your own. Business is no child's place,so ideas and capital does not mean the business will succeed.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Lack of planning – Businesses fail because of the lack of short-term and long-term planning. ... Lack of capital is an alarming sign. ... It is not going to help you succeed in business.

I prefer that you should save enough money before starting the business, instead of partner with anyone because getting someone who is sincere to partner with now it very difficult, so the best way for you is to save much money before planning about the business.
[automerge]1610628219[/automerge]
I prefer that you should save enough money before starting the business, instead of partner with anyone because getting someone who is sincere to partner with now it very difficult, so the best way for you is to save much money before planning about the business.

You don't sell your business idea because you never can tell what the future holds for such idea. It's far better to enter into a partnership than selling your idea..you can learn from the story of how the coca cola idea came to be. The idea was sold out and you can see how big coca cola is today.

I think entering a partnership would be the right choice to make as you can use your credible business idea to aid your business growth which would bring in more money compared to the selling of the business idea plans . good luck

I will prefer to sell the business and start your own business again and the solve the issues of payment .
Entering into the partnership may put you down in some personal issue and this will directly affect on your business .
Hayer employees of well educated and well manner to help in growing the business.

Selling business ideas that could make you stand out, be a brand, and excel and well deep rooted in the world of business. Partnership isn't even more better than this but if you cannot come up with a capital big enough to establish your desired business or make your business plan work, then partnership might be an option. They say two heads are better than one. But a times a head is better than two or three empty ones.

If there is lack of capital and you have enough money to start your own business so i think selling will be much better to solve the previous issue and move to next level.
Own business is better than entering to partnership becauee there are many more problems that create after mini mistake on relations.

I think Getting a partner is a better option, and even beyond that you can get a loan or get an investor to invest in it.
Getting an investor is quite better than the rest since you will be able to find your ground as soon as possible with the help of your investors. Selling a business plan is cool as you don't need much capital to start, but is it sustainable in the future?

If have business idea I do not get capital to start the business, I Will not sell the idea I will find how to borrow from my relatives (family or friends) to start Business but if it's possible that I do not see the money borrow I will find partner to start the business with, I prefer it than to sell the business idea.

I would rather go into a partnership if that is possible. This is because I don't want to have regrets later if the business grows really big.

Selling would be a good idea only if you have something else to replace what you sold.

Partnership is more preferable because, there's gain in partnership and you will still have food on your table and you have had enough money you go on your sole proprietorship

Both of them have pros and cons. But it is possible to harness the two together in order to maximize the profit and increase customers base. I prefer online business as you are not limited to a region. Online gives someone chances to reach to customers in cost effective manner. Offline business facilitate distribution of good you are selling online.

I think going into a partnership is far better than selling the while business idea. Trust me if the business eventually becomes a hit as it should be you would find out that the money you gained from selling the idea would be too small compared to what you would have earned from the business altogether.

Partnership is the best because you don't have to bear all the risk alone. But then again there is also the issue of decision making when running the business because all parties must be involved with regard to decision making in the business.

Some people have business ideas but do not have the money to realize it and some sell this ideas or some venture into partnership but I think partnering with someone is the best. I dont think its wise selling your idea to someone so I think its best to partner with someone

Non Is a good idea, the best is, try to work towards getting a capital to start. But if the capital needed is of a huge amount, then going into partnership is better than selling the idea. u just av an agreement, if at all the idea became big, u won't enjoy it yourself cus the money ass been paid

It is very painful to have a feasible ideas without money to execute the idea, I will rather take my time to work and generate money to start rather than selling an idea for a token that won't last for a while before it is finished, it is never easy to generate a working idea.

Sincerely speaking I am amused by the suggestion of some persons. I see no reason why you should sell your business ideas because you lack capital to accomplish the idea. That is a waste of time and effort and not worth doing, because another person get to take the credit for your work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds