Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

It is very wrong to sell business idea sincerely. Even if you don't have capital, you can go for long term loans, or you partner with a very rich person so he will be sponsor and you can be the manager. It is wrong to sell a business idea

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing is to partner if you see a serious investor. Get a lawyer to reach legal agreement with your partners so things won't go wrong at the end
Things like this have a lot of issues at the end and I feel it is better to sell the business idea and use the money realized to come up with another business idea. This is better than a partnership that may not end well.

Selling business ideas because of lack of capital and going into partnership is business, I think I prefer going into partnership, that will profit you more and also give you the opportunity to actualise your business dreams. If you sell business ideas, there comes a time you will run out of ideas but if you are in a paternership you have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge and make more money.

I think starting a partnership because pf lack of funds is a better idea than selling business plans.
In a partnership, the business tends to succeed more because then you will be tge one implementing your idea, and since you already know all about the idea you will be set for any challenges that are to come.

It is best to go into partnership than to trade or sell the business idea totally. When the idea is sold, such a person has no entitlement in the business like when a partnership is formed. When partnership is formed, such an individual can raise funds to later go his/her way and then establish on his/her own.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
Going into partnership is definitely the better option, you are still an owner of the business if the business becomes successful, you lose more when you sell the your ideal because people will certainly not pay the full value of just an ideal.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

I prefer going in to Partnership with someone as long as I trust the person and I prepare a water tight agreement. If I sell my business idea because of lack of funds and I see the business doing so well, It will hurt me and I'll be full of regrets.

The better option depends on how well one can manage a business. If you decide to sell the business because you want to run it on your own due to lack of funds, what will happen if you start another business and you run out of cas again, will you sell the new company again?
I think it is better to have a partner in order to share certain responsibilities o the business that will help it move forward.
Risk and profit can be shared here

It's better to enter into partnership than sell a business idea. That business idea may turn out to be worth billions or rather yield billions and the one you decided to settle for may just yield thousands or nothing. Rather enter into partnership and share the idea, it's better to share the profit than to lose it all.

I figure the best thing is get an advance to put resources into your thoughts, not to sell them, obviously, in the event that you are certain that the business will be productive, however on the off chance that there are questions whenever, it is smarter to sell and not lose. Eventually, if your thoughts are acceptable, most likely different thoughts will come and perhaps at that point

Entering into partnership is better than selling business ideas. Entering into partnership makes you a shareholder in the business but selling business ideas gives you immediate cash reward for your idea.

I think it is not the best thing to sell your business idea is the best thing. Instead of selling your ideas, it is better to go into partnership and use your ideas to improve the business with your partner

Selling a business idea because of lack of capital could be so depressing when you see the business doing so well later. It could be demoralizing. The better option is going for partnership. Just be sure that you have legal agreement in place.

Both are not bad depend on someone choice but I will suggest that partnership is more better than selling because the money you will be realising from the business if it is profitable will be more than what you derive by selling and partnership with the business is long term.

As for me it's not a good idea selling business idea because of lack of capital and also getting involved in partnership but in this case I will rather go into partnership and be very careful when dealing with anybody whoever my partner is because I no how the business his

That's true and it is very possible that the amount the business idea will be sold will not even be enough to start another new business. I can only sell a business idea that I had made money from.
Honestly you are correct how much will you even be paid for selling your business idea it is advisable to join the business as a partner business idea the profit from selling your business will not even take up to two months but if you join the business as a partner it's good.

I believe it depends on the condition of the enterprise.if the company is bankrupt it is better for the company to go into partnership but if they business is sef sufficient the question is why go i go into any partnership
That is my candid advice

In the event that it's your business thought, at that point you should discover an organization and start that business. Selling it probably won't help neither you or the purchaser since it's your business thought, you considered everything and you realize how to work it so you may be the one in particular that can make it effective.

As for me it's not a good idea selling business idea because of lack of capital and also getting involved in partnership but in this case I will rather go into partnership and be very careful when dealing with anybody whoever my partner is because I no how the business his

That's much better , it is never easy to generate a working business ideas lots of people have money but they don't have business ideas so if you offer them with ideas they buy it and pay you once while they use your ideas to regenerate wealth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds