Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Funding should not force someone to sell of his or her ideas that can earn him or her millions in the future if he can strive to get funds to run the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd advise you never to sell off your business idea to anyone. The best is to enter into a partnership with someone trustworthy. Entering into a partnership will give you edge over your partner as you get a higher profit than him/her since the idea is yours. Your intellectual property is yours and you'll get a higher returns.

Of course but it is still not the same thing. To be successful in a business you should also have to be passionate about it, while if you are selling the business he might just buy it because he wants to make money. You would probably open the business yourself because you had the idea and you like it.
Ofcourse ,but then the finance is the issue that normally make people to sell their ideas .

Ofcourse ,but then the finance is the issue that normally make people to sell their ideas .
You are right, but if your idea is a good one and has a lot of potential to be profitable you'll surely find investors to finance your idea

That depend on the project . There's a kind of jobs that require a partners . Even though i still love to work alone

I think it is better to start the business in partnership than selling your business idea to someone else. This is because you might end up regretting selling your ideas. Especially since the idea will flourish and grow big, while the money you got from selling it may not last long. You just have to find a partner that you trust and has the right qualities for a business partner.

Selling business idea is good but not as good as going into a profitable business, if I have tge chance I would sell business idea bit I won't stop at that, I'll also make use of my intellect about business.

I won't advise selling a business idea. Just opt for the partnership, but make sure it is someone who would have the best interest of the business at heart.

I would say getting funds to start up a business is really a problem especially when the business requires huge capital.

The later is kind of better though. Many business idea you see today are not originated by the owner so selling of an idea isn't so bad. You can get the money to finance other things

If you know you tried your best to get the startup capital but failed, you can consider partnership as an alternative. At least you should still be able to some part of the capital, then find someone with the same goals as yours. You both can then venture into it together, but make sure that you can trust each other.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better ? To me I will say selling your idea is not the best option, because nobody can implement your idea best like you and that idea is a lifetime investment, I will not agree with selling your ideas

I think it is better to enter into a partnership and find some sort of funding for the business. However if you find the selling of business idea better I don't see why not. People are going to think why sell this huge business idea, but if your brain can think of one, it definitely can think of more and better business ideas

Entering in a partnership for sure, not only the profit is higher, but also you see your ideas becoming something that exists in reality, when selling your idea, you can also make money and invest that money

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
The decision you take depends on exactly what you want. Short term benefits or long term.
If your business idea is good enough, and you really believe in your own dream, I believe it will be worth it to partner with someone to see your dream grow to become a reality even if it takes years. The wait will be worth the while.

I have met so many people with a good idea that most of them wanted to cash in on it. But ideas can be stolen aside from the fact that others can also have that in their minds. An idea is only good when there is action. And if the action would depend on another person then you become the underdog. There are many success stories that started with an idea but they struggled on their own to reach success.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
I think going into partnership is better or you can wait until you get the capital needed to start. When you sell your business ideas, it really affects you a lot because someone will be making use of your ideas to grow his or her business while you are just sitting empty handed. You are lucky, you may be not able to bring up a good business again and this is really bad.

You can try taking loans from family and friends but if it doesn't work then you might consider going into a partnership. I don't think one should just let his business idea go to waste because of lack of capital. With partnership, you can easily raise the capital with your business partner.

Going into partnership will be the best, most people might not be willing to pay large amount of money for just a business idea, but with partnership, if the business was to become successful you will reap maximum reward.

When someone has a business idea that he is convinced that it's very viable but it's lacking capital, the best option for such a person should be getting a partner that can provide that much needed capital to run the Business.
Selling off the business idea is not ideal as you will just receive a one time payment that maybe small as opposed to being a co-owner of a likely successful business which partnership will provide, this is a complete rip off of your business idea and intellectual property

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds