Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

You are the one that developed the idea and you will be the best person to scale it up so a partnership business will be better because you know the exact potential of that particular idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
How about getting loan from banks or borrow money from family and friends..they can really help the business from biting the d
But what if this is already considered. And getting loans I would never recommend this. I would chose going into partnership with someone

I am not very familiar with someone paying inorder to get a business idea from you, most people always want to research and carve out their own business idea. Anyway, I think I will be more okay to go into partnership for the mean time

Selling your business ideas because you lacked the capital to actually get that business up and running might not really be the right play for you here. Those ideas can turn you into something very big tomorrow. Why not partner instead of selling it off that way

Selling your business ideas because you lacked the capital to actually get that business up and running might not really be the right play for you here. Those ideas can turn you into something very big tomorrow. Why not partner instead of selling it off that way
Yes going into partnership with someone is better than you completely selling of the business, like you rightly said, the business could turn into something great later on, when you sell it off you no longer have a say as to how the business would go or even benefit anything from it after it sales.

It depends on the idea you are selling but I strongly believe that it is must better to go into a partnership with an honest and trustworthy person because you would or might not get a lot of money from selling the business ideas.

I will only to perform as a business partner with someone that at the ends of the business we share the profit together, sometimes to run the business alone has tough and little hard.

Both options are okay but l would rather go into a partnership even with my enemy, than to sell my business idea. Since l have the business idea and lack the capital, l will look for the person who has the money and lacks the business idea, it's a balanced equation in business.

In most times I keep myself engaged on the site based on the contents of that particular site. Some engaged themselves too on the side is how the contents is programmed.

It would definitely be partnership for me. I do not buy the idea of selling an idea that I birth to someone because of lack of fund. I'd rather go and borrow money to start off or partner with someone than to sell it off.

In a situation like this, I cannot sell an innovative and feasible business idea to someone. I won't even enter into partnership because of the past experience I've had. I'll rather opt for a loan in the bank to accomplish my goals.

I wouldn't be able to tell ID I would choose outrightly between selling an idea or entering into partnership because the circumstances is what would influence my decision. If the partner doesn't share the same values as mine then there's no need going to a partnership, I would only end up frustrated so I better sell the idea.

I don't consider selling of your business idea the solution especially if you are not multi talented business man, seeking for other way us of getting capital will be welcomed

It will really be a very frustrating situation to see your business idea become very successful for the person whom you sold it to. I would rather go into a partnership or get a loan to start the business.

I think it is only the individual who can know whether to sell the business or go into partnership. If the problem is lack of capital to start the said business, then partnership should be considered, where costs can be shared. And if you think you can sell the business, go into another one that is more profitable, still fine. It is just my opinion.

Having your ways to go about selling business ideas will be a better option to me than going into partnership. But selling and also having the wherewithal to establish it practically will pay better, so having your tools in place pretty cool.

I prefer entering into a partnership with someone instead of selling my business idea to the person completely. This is because the business might expand beyond your expectations and you might regret.

I prefer going into partnership with the person atleast that way you will get to do what you wanted to do even though it's bot totally yours but then you get to share in the joy and you get to see how your idea will be put into use
[automerge]1637435634[/automerge]
Well I prefer going into partnership instead of just selling my ideas,if I go into partnership I'll still get to do what I want to do and I'll also get to see how my ideas will be put to use

Last edited:
Partnering is the best options than selling the whole idea. Or it's advisable to have a little patient.

I don't think it advisable to sell your business if you don't have enough capital to run the what I think is for you to join or partner with and develop you business because you will even at the partnership stage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds