Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Raising a good business capital is a slow and not really a fast process . So a person who do not have the required money will definitely have to plan for a long time toward this.
That's true but in my own opinion it's way better than taking loans,if you take a loan to start up a business you are not even sure of you might ended up losing, I think this just the best way.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true but in my own opinion it's way better than taking loans,if you take a loan to start up a business you are not even sure of you might ended up losing, I think this just the best way.
I don't think people still make the mistake of taking loans to start up what they don't understand nowadays. Because without being told they should understand the risk involved.

In my own opinion , I will never sell my business idea to other people for any amount of money , I will rather we start the business together as partners , he (my partner ) should be the one funding the business while I will be the brain behind the business .

For me I don't think if that's a good idea, if you don't have a capital to start up a business I'll advise you to go and borrow, despite the fact it's not a good idea but that's the best thing to do.
The question that was asked was "between partnership and selling out business ideas, which one is a better idea" and i gave my answer that partnership is more better than selling out business ideas. I didn't say both of them are good ideas.

If it's easy and possible for you, entering a partnership should actually be the best option to you. You can work for some times and later be able to stand alone using your own ideas

The question that was asked was "between partnership and selling out business ideas, which one is a better idea" and i gave my answer that partnership is more better than selling out business ideas. I didn't say both of them are good ideas.
That's right, I didn't get it right at the first place, but I know understand what you mean, normally having partners in business will very much help, it will help you in terms of gaining success.

If your business idea has a lot of potential and is truly top-notch, you can look for angel investors to help you raise the money you need. Until you raise the necessary funding, you can also practice patience.

If your business idea has a lot of potential and is truly top-notch, you can look for angel investors to help you raise the money you need. Until you raise the necessary funding, you can also practice patience.
That's just the real, and also if you have idea on how to run your own business by yourself I don't think there's will be need for you to team up with anyone.

In my own opinion , I will never sell my business idea to other people for any amount of money , I will rather we start the business together as partners , he (my partner ) should be the one funding the business while I will be the brain behind the business .
Nice one. With this you will have an important position to occupy in the business . A lot of people will regret the decision of having to sell their business idea to any person.

If it is going to fetch you some handsome amount of money then that is all you have to do because building liquidity at this point in time is definitely what you should put that your priority.

Nice one. With this you will have an important position to occupy in the business . A lot of people will regret the decision of having to sell their business idea to any person.
You are right, selling your business idea is not a good idea, I'll advise you to look for capital and start up your own business, a lot of people don't get this, some people just go ahead and sell the helpful Idea to others.

You are right, selling your business idea is not a good idea, I'll advise you to look for capital and start up your own business, a lot of people don't get this, some people just go ahead and sell the helpful Idea to others.
Well in terms of capital I may not blame it on them because so many people may not have opportunity to have a capital even when they have a nice business idea , do you mean them getting a loan to start up the business ?

Well in terms of capital I may not blame it on them because so many people may not have opportunity to have a capital even when they have a nice business idea , do you mean them getting a loan to start up the business ?
A lot of people out there are having the knowledge on how to start up a profitable business but what's hindering most people is capital, they lack the capital to start it up.

If you are confident that your business will succeed, I believe getting a loan to invest in your ideas would be better than selling them. However, if there are ever any doubts, it is better to sell and avoid losing money. In the end, if your ideas are good, new ideas will undoubtedly follow, and perhaps by then you'll already have the resources and the necessary experience.

A lot of people out there are having the knowledge on how to start up a profitable business but what's hindering most people is capital, they lack the capital to start it up.
Is really bad now because they may have a good business idea but they don't have a way to start up this business and there is no way they can get grants from the government to start up this business apart from loan which may be risky.

Is really bad now because they may have a good business idea but they don't have a way to start up this business and there is no way they can get grants from the government to start up this business apart from loan which may be risky.
That's true, but some people don't have any options but to take loans, in this kinds of situations I think that's just the best thing to do especially if you have the knowledge of what you'll be venturing into.

I think Getting a partner is a better option, and even beyond that you can get a loan or get an investor to invest in it.
I think the option of taking a loan is a good idea or better still get a partner. it depends on the kind of business idea you have and your confidence in succeeding.

I think the option of taking a loan is a good idea or better still get a partner. it depends on the kind of business idea you have and your confidence in succeeding.
It depends on the type of person you are, if you don't have any options but to take loans I think it will be a good idea to do that, having the knowledge of what you are doing is very important.

It depends on the type of person you are, if you don't have any options but to take loans I think it will be a good idea to do that, having the knowledge of what you are doing is very important.
most of the time what actually makes people to take loans is lack of actions. It is not bad provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of the business you are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds