Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Partnership option is more preferable considering the condition you find yourself, I can't sell out my well structured business plan to someone to make good returns with, simply because I lack capital to accomplish the investment. I rather partner with somehow who has capital to grow from there.

Forming a good partnership could be a great thing to do. However, forming a partnership requires you to partner yourself with a person whom you could trust.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing to do if you dont have the neccesary money to start your business and you have a great business idea is to patner with someone that can fund the business and be business patner instead of selling your business .
Forming a good partnership could be a great thing to do. However, forming a partnership requires you to partner yourself with a person whom you could trust

That's a good idea, selling your business ideas is not a good idea, you should look for another means to have money in other to start up your own business, I think that will be a good idea.
As Long as you have the money. That's what really matters. You can't even think of establishing a business when the required amount of money is not there with you and that so many people's challenge.

If I believe that my business idea is a very strong one then I am definitely going to prefer that I should start looking for partnerships especially with people that have higher conviction.

Well talking about this how How about getting loan from banks or borrow money from family and friends..they can really help the business from biting the dust

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
I think the first one is better because they start what they have in their mind even it is with partnership, if you have an idea and you believe it just go for it, maybe it would be a great business idea.

Having a partner is what I will go for, so as to share the business when it has reach a particular extend, so we could go our separate ways and execute what ever plan in a unique way we want to run the individual business.

As Long as you have the money. That's what really matters. You can't even think of establishing a business when the required amount of money is not there with you and that so many people's challenge.
That's true, if you have a decent amount of money you can decide to start up a business of any choice, all that really matters here is having the good knowledge to succeed.

Forming a good partnership could be a great thing to do. However, forming a partnership requires you to partner yourself with a person whom you could trust.
Yes absolutely , you can't possibly establish a business or engage in any venture that deals with money with people you do not trust . I wouldn't have any problem with people I trust.

Having a partner is what I will go for, so as to share the business when it has reach a particular extend, so we could go our separate ways and execute what ever plan in a unique way we want to run the individual business.
That's true, if You have a partner it will help you to achieve a lot of things, it will help you to gain success in your businesses, having a business partner is a good idea.

I think i prefer partnership to selling our business ideas. Selling out one's business idea just give one money in the short run whereas, partnership gives one money in the long run.

If you are confident that your firm will succeed, I believe it would be wiser to obtain a loan to invest in your ideas rather than selling them; nevertheless, if there are ever any concerns, it is better to sell and avoid losing money.
In the end, if your ideas are good, new ideas will undoubtedly follow, and perhaps by then you'll already have the resources and the necessary experience.

I prefer engaging in partnership over selling of the idea. If I engage in partnership, that's I bring the idea and my partner bring money to start the business, I would be getting share at least every month unlike when I sell the idea and collect the money once.

I think i prefer partnership to selling our business ideas. Selling out one's business idea just give one money in the short run whereas, partnership gives one money in the long run.
For me I don't think if that's a good idea, if you don't have a capital to start up a business I'll advise you to go and borrow, despite the fact it's not a good idea but that's the best thing to do.

Yes, because even aside from what one tends to gain in partnership business. Selling ideas is bad to some entends because initial payment you'll receive is in no place close to the amount one would have gotten if executed in partnership.
That's true, if You have a partner it will help you to achieve a lot of things, it will help you to gain success in your businesses, having a business partner is a good idea.

That's not a good idea, if you are good at doing things like that you cannot start up your own business, I'll advise you to look out for ways to have enough capital in other to start up your own business.

Selling business idea is not a good idea, I'll advise you to look out for a way that you can have capital,this the best way you can use to overcome This, but selling those ideas will not be the way out.

That's true, if you have a decent amount of money you can decide to start up a business of any choice, all that really matters here is having the good knowledge to succeed.
I may have a business idea but without money I can't start it up and I'll personally look for every single opportunity to raise the needed money before even thinking of planning a business.

I may have a business idea but without money I can't start it up and I'll personally look for every single opportunity to raise the needed money before even thinking of planning a business.
That's true but I don't think selling those business ideas will be a good idea, I'll advise you to look for a way to have a good amount of capital to start up your own business.

That's true but I don't think selling those business ideas will be a good idea, I'll advise you to look for a way to have a good amount of capital to start up your own business.
Raising a good business capital is a slow and not really a fast process . So a person who do not have the required money will definitely have to plan for a long time toward this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds