Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

It is not wise to sell your business ideas because you lack capitals, just search for a possible way to raise capital no matter how small it is.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think partnership is better because if sell your business idea, you get paid and it ends there but partnership will allow to participate in the business and share the profits as the business progresses.

It's better to be in partnership than selling business ideas because it is easy to make huge capital from the business and share profit but selling ideas cause of money can only bring little or low cash.
[automerge]1638032591[/automerge]
Partnership is better and lucrative way of making money.

It is better to sell the business idea than partnership, because the so Called partner can cheat you since he's the one bringing the capital.

How about getting loan from banks or borrow money from family and friends..they can really help the business from biting the dust
Nice points. But then, this idea of getting loans from banks is kind of discouraging to me, especially with interests. I would rather go into partnership

In a situation like this, I cannot sell an innovative and feasible business idea to someone. I won't even enter into partnership because of the past experience I've had. I'll rather opt for a loan in the bank to accomplish my goals.
Same here.
The reason why people would sell their business idea is because of lack of funds to set up the business. People who are bent on making their idea a reality would obtain loans.

Depends on what kind of deal you are getting, if you are getting really good money by selling the idea, this option is better, but if you are being offered the partnership of at least 30 percent, this will be a better offer.

I think I would sell the idea and get money to start up.
I doesn't matter if someone else is doing it, I have the original knowledge so I can always do better than him in that aspect

Who says so? , I believe if am to be the one then I will definitely sell it an amount that can help me start another business .
I believe that when it gets to the point where I had no option but to start up a business without having the capital especially when I already have an idea that will materialize into a very good business, it is far more better for me to join a partnership set up and start the business and see how it goes which might end up into the division of the partnership so that each party would go and start up his or her own business individually.

Since one has the knowledge and idea of how the business will succeed,I will suggests that he should go into partnership, after that business explore upon getting capital from that,he can go after his sole proprietorship form of business.

It would be very bad of any one to sell his or her business ideal to anybody because of lack of money rather partnership would have been the best solution to see such case

I will prefer to partner with someone with funds while we share the profits because selling the business idea come with one time payment which may not be much.
Instead of selling the business idea only to see that idea develop the business into something that is very big in the future is better to start up a partnership and put the idea into use and own the business yourself.

Instead of selling the business idea only to see that idea develop the business into something that is very big in the future is better to start up a partnership and put the idea into use and own the business yourself.
That is a good advice but sometimes you may find it difficult to see a partner will be willing to commit his finances alone into the business especially if it is a new business.

Selling of business ideas because of lack of capital or involving into partnership, it all depends on the level or stands where you are and the nature of country you are from.

Someone Who is selling this business idea won't really be comfortable if another person get it from them and progressed so much , They may feel like you are being cheated on and so many things like that. I do not encourage it.

Partnership is much more preferable because here you still have some things to still benefit from your business Idear. Selling it out indicate that your business idea has been gotten from you forever.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
I personally would opt for the latter,because it is not easy to come up with a business idea,and once i have it in,it should be something you believed in,so it would be easy to go into partnership.

I will engage in a partnership business if that is the only way that will help me benefit from my business skills and Idea. Selling to me is not the best option. You might regret it

I will engage in a partnership business if that is the only way that will help me benefit from my business skills and Idea. Selling to me is not the best option. You might regret it
That's a good idea, selling your business ideas is not a good idea, you should look for another means to have money in other to start up your own business, I think that will be a good idea.

I have seen people like that who has a good business idea with a better business plan but don't have the needed capital to start the business , but later sold his business ideas to people .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds