Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
Trinity partnership is the best than sending your business idea because of lack of capital because when you enter into partnership you become apart and owner of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If getting a loan seems difficult for me I'll better still partner or go into an agreement that'll enable me profit or get constant share from the proceeds of the business which is far better than selling it out entirely

I would have prefer if you don't have capital to start up a business that you go into partner you will definitely make money from there to start your business than selling of business idea

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
When you have a good idea is better to enter into partnership with someone who has the capital than you selling your idea to the person who has the capital it will benefit you more when you go into partnership.

If getting a loan seems difficult for me I'll better still partner or go into an agreement that'll enable me profit or get constant share from the proceeds of the business which is far better than selling it out entirely
You should not even think of getting a loan to do anything but going into a partnership business with trusted people is actually the best because at the end of the day you still make a living your business idea with being in debt

In a case where they is no money to find a business idea,I would prefer a partnership business rather than selling off the idea. A partnership business will still give you access to the business idea and you can get more authority over the idea as time goes on by buying a greater part of the partnership business. If you sell the idea,you will have no right to the idea and you might not invest the money gotten from the idea you sold into something productive.

Write your reply... selling business I dea because of lack of capital to start up a business or entering into partnership selling business I dear because of lack of capital is not great you better partner you self

When you have a good idea is better to enter into partnership with someone who has the capital than you selling your idea to the person who has the capital it will benefit you more when you go into partnership.
Yeah! It is better to have a stake in a business that was made possible by your ideas than to be looking at it with regrets from afar flourishing under someone else.

Yeah! It is better to have a stake in a business that was made possible by your ideas than to be looking at it with regrets from afar flourishing under someone else.
On the contrary, selling the idea is instant money. That will also spare you from the stress of a business. You still don't know if the business will prosper or it will fail.

It is better to enter into partnership because in partnership you can still bring in your business ideas and your business brings their than to sell your business idea

I don't like partnership business as a person. But I won't sell my business idea just because I don't have the capital for it. I'd rather go into partnership to selling that idea

The decision is left the person involved to take because of individual difference some may go for selling of the business idea and some may go for partnership.
[automerge]1630732814[/automerge]
Looking at this topic of discussion I would personally go into partnership and after a while may be I have lay hand on small capital I can get back again.

Last edited:
I will rather partner with you than to sell my business idea to you, my ideology is my wealth, it is better for to utilize it myself

To be much sincere, there's no benefit in selling a business off because you may later regret that decision. The best thing you could do as a result of lack of capital is just to find a partner

Would never sell business ideas when there is option for partnership, I wouldn't advise anybody to. It would only end in regrets.

If you have no one to go into partnership together with you you will have no other option than to send that business idea. you can even make a lot of money doing this for different people.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
It is better to go into partnership with someone who has the funds and is willing to spare, that way you can guaranty due deligence to its growth and sustenance.

Honestly speaking, am very uncomfortable with the either of the two. I will most certainly prefer to keep my business idea and find some way to save up to implement these ideas. I don't really like the stress that comes with partnering with someone in a business

It is true that most people sell business ideas because they don't have enough capital to invest it but I'm saying that is not a wise decision for used to sell business idea instead be a partner of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds