Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Business Idea because of lack of capital and entering into partnership , which is better

Selling a business idea because one lacks the capital to start the business Is not a good idea at all. Instead of doing that, I will rather go into partnership with someone who will have to sign a non disclosure agreement with me

Advertisement Placeholder
One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
I will say going into a partnership is a much better business strategy than selling a business idea for money because the partnership will guarantee you getting money for as long as the business that you have started exist but for selling idea you get a one-time big payment.

I will say going into a partnership is a much better business strategy than selling a business idea for money because the partnership will guarantee you getting money for as long as the business that you have started exist but for selling idea you get a one-time big payment.
Very true, once you sell you have lost any right to that business or the profits you would have gotten from the business, and trust me if the business is successful, the buyer would not want to sell it back, but with partnership, you still have right to the business therefore you can still benefit from it as well.

Very true, once you sell you have lost any right to that business or the profits you would have gotten from the business, and trust me if the business is successful, the buyer would not want to sell it back, but with partnership, you still have right to the business therefore you can still benefit from it as well.
Once you sell a business idea then you have to be happy that someone had trusted you. When the business succeeds that is also your achievement although more likely you get nothing. Never think that selling an idea is wrong because you only sell if you cannot start the business.

I would prefer going into partnership to solve the issue of funds than selling the idea to some other persons.
Entering into partnership with your business idea is the best than selling your business idea because of lack of capital because in partnership you have shares and benefits which involves long term in the business

This will actually be a very good idea for you and it will result to a double win situation for both you and the person that is buying it. I will advise that you should first suggest a partnership.

Once you sell a business idea then you have to be happy that someone had trusted you. When the business succeeds that is also your achievement although more likely you get nothing. Never think that selling an idea is wrong because you only sell if you cannot start the business.
No one said it's wrong, there are certain people who what they do is to create business ideas and sell out to others and they are making money from it, we are only talking a person who has a business idea but has no money to establish it, then just decides to sell it off, in such cases, instead of giving up completely, you can go into partnership so you won't loose out on your dream completely.

No one said it's wrong, there are certain people who what they do is to create business ideas and sell out to others and they are making money from it, we are only talking a person who has a business idea but has no money to establish it, then just decides to sell it off, in such cases, instead of giving up completely, you can go into partnership so you won't loose out on your dream completely.
Do you really think that you can find a partner who has the money and your only contribution is your business idea? I think I had seen that in the movies and it can happen in real life maybe but only maybe. In reality money is a big issue especially for strangers. Keep your idea if you do not want to sell. In the first place, it is not easy to sell an idea.

I think it is best to get into partnership than selling your business idea. This is because a partnership will ensure that the business grows big overtime. But selling the idea will only pay you one time.

A partnership business is a business that will keep on paying both partners as long as the business is still in existence unlike you selling off a business idea that will pay you a big amount of money just once.

I would prefer partnership instead of selling my idea. Selling is just one time payment but at partnership with document partnership deed is better. We will work and grow the business together

Sincerely I would prefer entering into partnership and not selling my business ideal selling of business ideal is just bad it is not favourable, though you might get the money but will not get the long term benefit

This is not easy because as someone with the idea you have projections of how far the project could reach selling the idea outrightly might not be the answer but going into a partnership with specified terms too

Provided that you trust the business idea then going into a partnership is going to be good for you for a long time after the business I've started being successful.

One may have a business idea which to him is feasible but lacks capital to start up the business . Some people do engage in partnership in order to solve the finance issue while some will sell the business just to have enough money to start another business alone.

Between these two means , which of them is better ?
Selling a business idea may not earn you enough as compared to being in partnership. Between the two means, I think being in a partnership is better.

I think the partnership thing is the best. When. You partner with another person,you still have control to an extent over that business. The partner could just be the financial strength and you'd still be the one in control but when you sell the idea out,it's already our of your control and no longer yours

This is not easy because as someone with the idea you have projections of how far the project could reach selling the idea outrightly might not be the answer but going into a partnership with specified terms too
For me I will prefer to enter into a partnership than selling my business idea although the business ideas selling might give me a big amount of money at the time but that money is once that I will be given and you all know that money that is given once does not means that the money will last for you but getting into a partnership the payment will be coming continuously as long as the business last.

What is the need for you to sell out your business idea for people to usef and make profit with it ? Instead of that you should rather think of going into a partnership business with people who have the money that is needed to start up the business you have an idea about. You will also gain interest in this way

Of course entering into partnership is best for anybody, the only reason why i feel entering into partnership will not be a preferred option is because maybe the idea is not full proof or the person is not completely sure of his or her self. Not sure of his or her self in the sense that not everybody is suited for capable of running a business.

I could try getting a loan from the bank or from family and friends. If those options are unavailable ,I might resort to partnership or look for a job where I can earn money and save up to be a sole proprietor because I dont like the idea of partnership

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds