Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fast food business is forever profitable as far as you are able to present preferred foods with great tastes and hygienic. Food is something one cannot do without, it is always good to add drinks of various varieties. YOu can ensure the take-away style, eat-in style and delivery as well.
The fact that the fast-food business is going to be forever profitable is the reason why I plan on opening a fast food restaurant in the future and I believe that I will make quite good profit because I have never seen anyone that has opened a fast food restaurant that is not making profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course a restaurant or an eatery should endeavour to have multiple dishes on it menus so that people can have alternatives that they can be eaten on each day instead of being restricted to one or two meals everyday.
It is the duty of every restaurant to have this variety, it is up to the customer to choose their favorite dish. In these places there is always a specific dish that is the "dish of the house" that will always be present on the menu, for those customers who like to repeat the same service.

When there is a great deal of competition, the difference must be made in terms of customer service and the quality of the service offered, in this case, the taste must be exquisite. And in the case of packaged food, it can be as you say the way it is packaged.

Of course, just thinking about a venture, the first thing to consider are the legal procedures. Once you have this in place, you can proceed with the project, so you can be sure that you will not be at legal risk.

You should even have a variety of food so that people can enjoy a good menu during their week of activities. The great majority of people do not repeat the same dish weekly, they like to vary the menu.
Well all countries has their own way of organisation but over here a business such as restaurants may not need a serious registration by the government before you are able to start.

Well all countries has their own way of organisation but over here a business such as restaurants may not need a serious registration by the government before you are able to start.
I have worked in a fast food restaurant before some years ago. You will have to register with the government, who will come to inspect your shop if it meet the standard they want before you are allowed to operate.

It just shows how ironic the world may seem, you work hard to make money to the extent of not having time for yourself then you eat fast food, maybe get a food poisoning then spend your hard earned money on health.
Sales of food is a very good and lucrative business and I think it is also another aspect of agriculture, one can make good money out of sales of food.

Especially in the work areas and government reserved areas fast food is actually a normal because many people cannot afford to cook lunch at home.

If it when your fast food joints are always kept clean at all times, it will also attract people to eat there on a regular basis because they see you like keeping good hygiene

It is the duty of every restaurant to have this variety, it is up to the customer to choose their favorite dish. In these places there is always a specific dish that is the "dish of the house" that will always be present on the menu, for those customers who like to repeat the same service.
The importance of variety in every restaurant or eatery cannot be overemphasized because this is very true because most people have different taste of the kind of meal that they will want to eat the kind of drinks that they want to eat and so so each restaurant or eatery needs to have varieties to cater for the different taste that different customers do have.

It is as I described above, they may open their doors but when the managers of the stores in my country show up, they may close the business or suspend it. You should always act legally to avoid these governmental actions, if in your country it is not so necessary in some cases, you should take advantage of this opportunity.
The importance of variety in every restaurant or eatery cannot be overemphasized because this is very true because most people have different taste of the kind of meal that they will want to eat the kind of drinks that they want to eat and so so each restaurant or eatery needs to have varieties to cater for the different taste that different customers do have.
As you describe it, both drinks and food are different tastes for customers. Variety is the spice of life, and if the restaurant has variety and the food is exquisite, it will surely be very popular and promoted.

Last edited:
Sales of food is a very good and lucrative business and I think it is also another aspect of agriculture, one can make good money out of sales of food.
I agree that food selling can be classified under agriculture under the food processing department and the agricultural sector is one profitable sector.

I have worked in a fast food restaurant before some years ago. You will have to register with the government, who will come to inspect your shop if it meet the standard they want before you are allowed to operate.
Well I don't really know the country you are staying but over here I don't really know if that is really possible because one can just start up any business they are really interested in doing.

Well I don't really know the country you are staying but over here I don't really know if that is really possible because one can just start up any business they are really interested in doing.
It depends on the standard of restaurant that you want to open. Some are big while some are just small local restaurant that needs little capital to start.

Knowing Africa for the first time is just an adventure that if you have the opportunity you can go ahead and explore, There are a lot of Americans that do visit Africa to explore the culture.
Source of fast food is a good business especially when your food have taste people will always come for your food.

It depends on the standard of restaurant that you want to open. Some are big while some are just small local restaurant that needs little capital to start.
Most small ones are the one am talking about, These are the one which i believe will not need a serious registration before you start,bigs ones will actually needs a registration that is true

Wow,that's good. I don't think government comes to inspect businesses here fast Foods inclusive. What matters is getting a location and money to start yours.

Wow,that's good. I don't think government comes to inspect businesses here fast Foods inclusive. What matters is getting a location and money to start yours.
It is because you are not in that line of business that is the reason you said it. There is an agency that are charged with the responsibility of monitoring restaurants and canteen and restaurants.

In my country, health inspectors are always going through businesses, especially food businesses. They must comply with the minimum requirements to be able to sell and this is to maintain the health of the population. If you do not comply with this, they close the business or suspend it until you are up to date.

It is because you are not in that line of business that is the reason you said it. There is an agency that are charged with the responsibility of monitoring restaurants and canteen and restaurants.
I doubt if you know my country, those from my country can attest to that. I have people close to me that are into food business. My aunt was into food business before she stopped due to personal reasons.

Yes business exist in my nation just that some people are actually more worried on consuming coming from house since the majority of those quick meals dish are actually expensive , because of higher tax obligation been actually paid out through all of them

selling of fast food is a very lucrative business which people tend to venture into currently, and the most sweetest thing is the fact that depending on the kind of scale you want to venture into someone has to be conscious off certain things before venturing into that business.
I witnessed a woman selling fast food beside the school my school and within six month interval , she is in money and shes living a good life, but getting better customers depends on the old food you are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds