Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, most of these fast foods are full of carbohydrates, but people love it and it satisfies them. They do it for pleasure, for taste or out of necessity, but the truth is that these places are always in demand and therefore, the business is fruitful.
That is right. Many people overlook the effects that these fast foods may have in the body. They take them for pleasure. But it is a good thing that most people don't take them as their main meals. That gives the business people a good market.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to the sale of fast food, location is indeed very important. However, I have seen many major restaurants running at a highway in my city which is a kind of lonely location.
Sales of fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat and because you must eat when you cook people must come and buy but just make sure that your fast food joint is in a very good location.

Fast food is a very good business work mostly done by female but how was saying investing in fast food I don't small or big is very lucrative.
Its a lucrative one, females get involve into it than male. But I've seen plenty men who engage in restaurant or fast food business.

To tell you how lucrative food business selling is, there are about a dozen shops in my street that sell food and they still say food sellers can't run at a loss and more shops are opening
The sweetest aspect of doing good business or restaurants is the fact that there is no possibility of you losing in the business as everyone lost food and so they were always patronize you unless you don't know how to cook your food well.

That is right. Many people overlook the effects that these fast foods may have in the body. They take them for pleasure. But it is a good thing that most people don't take them as their main meals. That gives the business people a good market.
Of course, people should be aware of the consequences of eating fast food on a daily basis. I personally indulge myself from time to time, as I love fast food, but I always remember that health is paramount and as such we must have limitations.

The sweetest aspect of doing good business or restaurants is the fact that there is no possibility of you losing in the business as everyone lost food and so they were always patronize you unless you don't know how to cook your food well.
I agree with what you said, truthfully, your niche in the selling of your product or food in this case would attract more customers to you which will in turn lead to more money.

Sales of fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat and because you must eat when you cook people must come and buy but just make sure that your fast food joint is in a very good location.

Even though I live in a Tier 3 country, people in here are crazy about fast food and they are willing to spend money to buy good fast food. This is the reason why restaurant business is thriving in here and people even buy unhygienic food. The government takes absolutely no action against people who sell unhygienic food.

There no possibility of loosing only if you are doing the business in the right location , most people dont make a better research about location before starting the business.

I do not think that you are right in this regards. I have seen many restaurant businesses failing and closing due to the fact that they never gained success. I think restaurant business also requires you to be lucky.

I do not think that you are right in this regards. I have seen many restaurant businesses failing and closing due to the fact that they never gained success. I think restaurant business also requires you to be lucky.
There is actually nothing like lock in the restaurant business because people are always going to patronize your restaurant business if your food taste great and then your food and not ridiculously expensive.

There is actually nothing like lock in the restaurant business because people are always going to patronize your restaurant business if your food taste great and then your food and not ridiculously expensive.

The restaurant business is more likely to get successful if your restaurant is located at a really good location and if your food tastes really, really well. However, one of my cousin open a fries stall at a good location and his fries tasted good, yet his business failed to achieve success. I believe it was a luck factor.

The sale of fast food is very lucrative most especially well whatever it is actually as a good test and the sweet but most importantly not over unnecessarily costly I have seen people, wealthy people that turn certain kinds of meals or dishes down due to being unnecessarily costly.

Many people dont normally cook at home in the morning , so they normally buy fast food because they don't want to be late to work and many offices workers buys fast food for lunch too, so that makes fast food a lucrative business,

The fact that the fast-food business is going to be forever profitable is the reason why I plan on opening a fast food restaurant in the future and I believe that I will make quite good profit because I have never seen anyone that has opened a fast food restaurant that is not making profit.
Sales of fast food it's a good business because there is no day that human don't eat and if you have a good store in a good location and also cook good tasty food you will lose have more patronage.

Sales of fast food it's a good business because there is no day that human don't eat and if you have a good store in a good location and also cook good tasty food you will lose have more patronage.
This is very true as a friend of mine that started a fast food business has always been telling me how good and profitable this business has been to him in fact you told me that within six months he was able to make 100 per-cent of the amount of money that I used to start up the business.

The sale of fast food is very lucrative most especially well whatever it is actually as a good test and the sweet but most importantly not over unnecessarily costly I have seen people, wealthy people that turn certain kinds of meals or dishes down due to being unnecessarily costly.
I believe that the cost of fast food is related to the type of sales and locations. For example, the mobile or small stores are economical, but those in shopping malls have a higher cost, I guess because they have to pay services and rents.

The sales of fast foods is a nice business if you are in a very good business location as fast foods restaurants needs a crowded location to records better sales.

When you are talking about consistently profitable businesses fast food business will definitely be among them. This is because not everyone would love to cook and not everyone is chance to cook so it is forever profitable to does that venture into
I agree with. One of the kinds of businesses that is profitable here in our country is the selling of fast foods. Fast foods businesses like McDonald's is doing great here in our area. They sell fast foods like French fries, cheese burgers, chicken fillet, sundaes, etc.

The sales of fast foods is a nice business if you are in a very good business location as fast foods restaurants needs a crowded location to records better sales.
You are right, in the case of restaurants they should have excellent locations to increase the demand for their services. In the case of those who sell on the streets like the ones I described in the topic, they should also have their stall in busy places!

You are right, in the case of restaurants they should have excellent locations to increase the demand for their services. In the case of those who sell on the streets like the ones I described in the topic, they should also have their stall in busy places!
Every fast food business needs a good crowded location to record high volume of sales on a daily basis or else the business will struggle to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds