Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that has to do with food is usually profitable and in the case of fast foods, good location would even make it more profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes business exist in my nation just that some people are actually more worried on consuming coming from house since the majority of those quick meals dish are actually expensive , because of higher tax obligation been actually paid out through all of them
It is unfortunate that a business of this type has the "highest tax burden", as it is a reason to discourage anyone who intends to engage in the sale of fast food. I guess there are very few businesses due to low demand, because of their high service costs.

This reminds me of a Chinese fast food that was growing until the biggest fast food chain bought it. For sure the owner of the Chinese fast food earned a big profit because it has already many branches when it was bought. Now the Chinese fast food is still doing good in the market.

Jere on my locality fast food business is always in demand. Even during the high surge of covid19, many fast food businesses still sold but in a medium or smaller conditions.
Fast food is a very good business work mostly done by female but how was saying investing in fast food I don't small or big is very lucrative.

When good secret to a successful fast food business is that you should set up the store in a place that is busy or in a workplace area where many people cannot go home in order to have lunch.
You have a great answer. Set up that fast food business in areas where people cannot go home for lunch.

Also you make your food very delicious to eat. I believe if they like your menu, many people will patronize your fast food.

The sale of fast food is actually very common in a lot of societies and communities especially around work areas where people do not have a time to cook lunch on their own.

The sale of fast food is actually very common in a lot of societies and communities especially around work areas where people do not have a time to cook lunch on their own.
I think this happens everywhere, as there are always people who don't have the time to cook and take food to their commitments, in the end they end up eating at fast food places. So it makes this business a great idea to undertake and in a short time receive good profits.

I think this happens everywhere, as there are always people who don't have the time to cook and take food to their commitments, in the end they end up eating at fast food places. So it makes this business a great idea to undertake and in a short time receive good profits.

When something good is at a joint somewhere anywhere, it doesn't take take much of advertisement to get to people's noses and eyes. Such is what the fast business well prepared and cooked always does

The truth of the matter is that I'm well aware of how good and lucrative it is to sell food, but the level of stress that's involved in it is something that I can't handle.
You don't need to stress so much, you can hire people to work for you. You can take care of supervising, handling the administrative and financial part, for the rest with two or more employees you can minimize the level of concern.

I agree that food selling can be classified under agriculture under the food processing department and the agricultural sector is one profitable sector.
Yes it is true that the food selling business can be classified under agriculture and food processing department and one thing that we all can agree about the fast-food selling businesses that it is quite repetitive and anyone that oppose the business and runs hit very well I always make good profit while doing it.

I doubt if you know my country, those from my country can attest to that. I have people close to me that are into food business. My aunt was into food business before she stopped due to personal reasons.
May be your aunt doesn't operate a standard canteen or fast food business. The agency might not be effective in monitoring small food canteen due to their size and location but they are working.

If it when your fast food joints are always kept clean at all times, it will also attract people to eat there on a regular basis because they see you like keeping good hygiene
Most customers of fast food like buying and frequenting a clean and well tidy fast food joint , so i believe if a fast food joint is clean and tidy and also knows how to cook well, he or she will be making money daily.

May be your aunt doesn't operate a standard canteen or fast food business. The agency might not be effective in monitoring small food canteen due to their size and location but they are working.
Lol,standard canteen you say. You can open a thread on it to get the input of fellow countrymen to get a better answer. Even the canteen owners can attest to this. Don't equate your location to others.

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food business is a very good and viable business. It's profitablity depends solely on your location. The wealthy people prefers going to the restaurant where they can pay more to eat while the average or middle class people prefers fast food.

Yes it is true that the food selling business can be classified under agriculture and food processing department and one thing that we all can agree about the fast-food selling businesses that it is quite repetitive and anyone that oppose the business and runs hit very well I always make good profit while doing it.
To tell you how lucrative food business selling is, there are about a dozen shops in my street that sell food and they still say food sellers can't run at a loss and more shops are opening

Fast food business is a very good and viable business. It's profitablity depends solely on your location. The wealthy people prefers going to the restaurant where they can pay more to eat while the average or middle class people prefers fast food.
You are absolutely right @Princee7 , rich people are not seen in these fast food joints. On the contrary the middle or lower class usually go to these places to enjoy a good meal at an affordable cost. As the latter are the majority are the potential customers, and make this business so profitable.

Fast food is just like it's name- it's fast to prepare or in some cases already prepared, while it's considered food well according to our taste bud, the investment return from this business is mind blowing cause most people find it hard to time off their busy schedule to prepare a meal for themselves! Yes sadly it the kind of world we are in. So almost every goes for this easy sometimes carb filled delicacies to curb the hunger

Fast food is just like it's name- it's fast to prepare or in some cases already prepared, while it's considered food well according to our taste bud, the investment return from this business is mind blowing cause most people find it hard to time off their busy schedule to prepare a meal for themselves! Yes sadly it the kind of world we are in. So almost every goes for this easy sometimes carb filled delicacies to curb the hunger
You are right, most of these fast foods are full of carbohydrates, but people love it and it satisfies them. They do it for pleasure, for taste or out of necessity, but the truth is that these places are always in demand and therefore, the business is fruitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds