Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I have said before a location is very important in this kind of business because it helps you get a lot of patronage and make connections.

When it comes to the sale of fast food, location is indeed very important. However, I have seen many major restaurants running at a highway in my city which is a kind of lonely location.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course @tuna89, one of the first rules must be hygiene, for that a public health certificate is requested, and taste cannot be left out. I wonder if the fast food places you mention in your country are similar to the ones they sell in my country. The truth is that they get out of trouble anyone who can't go home or to a restaurant.
The Business of selling fast food in my country is quite in demand and very lucrative because it's not everyone that cooks food at home especially the working-class always love to eat outside.

The Business of selling fast food in my country is quite in demand and very lucrative because it's not everyone that cooks food at home especially the working-class always love to eat outside.
There are many people who, motivated by lack of time and by their tastes, prefer to eat away from home, especially workers, students and many people with commitments that give them the time to eat away from home. This creates a great demand for fast food, which makes this business a great opportunity to generate great profits.

I think that the business of selling or fast food is going to be a very good one depending on the location that you are and the type of fast food that you will want to sell if it is the one that people like or not .

The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?
Fast food business is very profitable is just that the competition here is high so what makes the different is the way you package your own that will attract customers

Selling of fast food always attracts many customer and you have to be consistent if you want to keep your customers, food business is always reliable because you will never loose as long as you dont loose your customers.
Yes, welhen you cook nice foods, and very friendly and polite with your customers surely they'll stick to patronizing your business long term.

The most correct thing to do is to register the business, so you will not have legal problems. However, there are many that do not comply with the guidelines, and therefore are closed or fined until they follow the correct steps.
Well every good citizen should try as much as possible to follow the normal procedure when doing a business in a country, all these things is actually for our own good but a lot of people do not understand.

Yes, welhen you cook nice foods, and very friendly and polite with your customers surely they'll stick to patronizing your business long term.
The only ways to draw attentions of more customers and clients towards your shop is by giving them the best in terms of food and customer service satisfaction.

When good secret to a successful fast food business is that you should set up the store in a place that is busy or in a workplace area where many people cannot go home in order to have lunch.

Seriously, it's very important to have your food selling store in a business area because you have the most possibilities of getting more sales because of the workers.

It's important to always make a researchon where you are going to build your food selling store before starting the business, because food businsee store need to be built in a business area and also commercial area.
Seriously, it's very important to have your food selling store in a business area because you have the most possibilities of getting more sales because of the workers.

I really do believe that the business of fast food is one that is a high demand in my area. I think opening it together with a bacon is going to be a very wise decision no matter what.
Sailor fast food is a very good business because everyone must eat then you must sell and there is no her that you won't make profit.

There are many people who, motivated by lack of time and by their tastes, prefer to eat away from home, especially workers, students and many people with commitments that give them the time to eat away from home. This creates a great demand for fast food, which makes this business a great opportunity to generate great profits.
I think this kind of people or category of people are what most fast food restaurant at targeting and that is what they put in their very best into cooking any of their meals so that it can appeal more to these categories of people and thereby they will get more patronage and sales.

The only ways to draw attentions of more customers and clients towards your shop is by giving them the best in terms of food and customer service satisfaction.
Yes, offering them quality is the best. When what I'm offering comes from quality they'll surely stay put with my business, and that's what's happening.

Fast food business is very profitable is just that the competition here is high so what makes the different is the way you package your own that will attract customers
When there is a great deal of competition, the difference must be made in terms of customer service and the quality of the service offered, in this case, the taste must be exquisite. And in the case of packaged food, it can be as you say the way it is packaged.
Well every good citizen should try as much as possible to follow the normal procedure when doing a business in a country, all these things is actually for our own good but a lot of people do not understand.
Of course, just thinking about a venture, the first thing to consider are the legal procedures. Once you have this in place, you can proceed with the project, so you can be sure that you will not be at legal risk.
I think this kind of people or category of people are what most fast food restaurant at targeting and that is what they put in their very best into cooking any of their meals so that it can appeal more to these categories of people and thereby they will get more patronage and sales.
You should even have a variety of food so that people can enjoy a good menu during their week of activities. The great majority of people do not repeat the same dish weekly, they like to vary the menu.

In my home country there is a mobile app that allows people to sell foods from home (as opposed to restaurant food). The app allows people to register and start selling foods from their kitchen.
This is really nice and I would like to know how long it takes for the food to get delivered to those who have placed order through the application.

I have a sister who start with a Congo of rice few years ago at 1 junction closer to my area. Now is making a lot of money and employ people to work for her.

selling of fast food is a very lucrative business which people tend to venture into currently, and the most sweetest thing is the fact that depending on the kind of scale you want to venture into someone has to be conscious off certain things before venturing into that business.

I have a sister who start with a Congo of rice few years ago at 1 junction closer to my area. Now is making a lot of money and employ people to work for her.
That's what I mean, when you have good seasoning and are good at marketing fast food, you can start with very little, but then you will need other hands to help you. This is due to the immense potential that such sales have and therefore your profits are high.

When there is a great deal of competition, the difference must be made in terms of customer service and the quality of the service offered, in this case, the taste must be exquisite. And in the case of packaged food, it can be as you say the way it is packaged.

Of course, just thinking about a venture, the first thing to consider are the legal procedures. Once you have this in place, you can proceed with the project, so you can be sure that you will not be at legal risk.

You should even have a variety of food so that people can enjoy a good menu during their week of activities. The great majority of people do not repeat the same dish weekly, they like to vary the menu.
Of course a restaurant or an eatery should endeavour to have multiple dishes on it menus so that people can have alternatives that they can be eaten on each day instead of being restricted to one or two meals everyday.

Fast food selling business is one of the lucrative businesses out there because we eat daily, thereby making the owners of this business to make money daily. I have seen a woman who pays her children school fees and take care of the family just by selling rice and beans.
Yeah even me i have seen people taking care of their families from the profit of selling fast food and paying all their bill always without waiting for month to finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds