Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most times you only see them doing their jobs maybe during the last Saturdays which is a national sanitation day in my country.and the way the go about it is by breaking down these setups, it's just inhumane to me, there are betters ways to go about it
I think one of the most lucrative business is selling of food because whether the economy is good or bad people must consume food and people must eat so if you sell food you must always have customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think one of the most lucrative business is selling of food because whether the economy is good or bad people must consume food and people must eat so if you sell food you must always have customers.
Lol that's true, no matter the price of garri or rice, people must buy. They would only complain and complain, but would buy. No matter how small the food is, they would still buy as long as it's sweet. The highest they would do is complain

I understand your choice. At times you simply decide to have a different taste of meal other than the one you prepared. It happens to me though, I prefer the one cooked by another, it gives me a different taste especially when it is cooked well.
I am so happy that you are actually understood what I have been trying to sell you for a very long time now and this has always been what has been happening to me as easily get tired of my food sometime so I would always prefer someone else cooking for me.

Food business is a very lucrative business that will never varnish. Because there is no human that don't eat every day apart from those that are fasting or don't have the money to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds