Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jere on my locality fast food business is always in demand. Even during the high surge of covid19, many fast food businesses still sold but in a medium or smaller conditions.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only way for a fast food business to earn is to have many customers. For a franchise fast food outlet it can go bankrupt when it fails to reach the sales quota because the overhead is very high.

In my city when a business has many customers, people do not even care about the quality. There is a restaurant from which I used to buy fast food, but the quality of their food is very unhealthy and low. Despite this people buy from them. :(

Wow, you really need to plan so much to fit into the enemy of your nation, as a fast food business owner in a crowded location , I believe you still need someone to assist you in doing things.
It is not convenient to have a business of this type and work it alone, it is always good to hire an assistant or two, depending on the demand. In this way you will achieve customer satisfaction and good service.

It is not convenient to have a business of this type and work it alone, it is always good to hire an assistant or two, depending on the demand. In this way you will achieve customer satisfaction and good service.

In my city, restaurant managers always hire a single person and make him do the job of two person and they do not even pay him a good amount of money. The average salary for a fresh restaurant worker is around $100-$150. This is an unfortunate situation in my country. :(

In my city, restaurant managers always hire a single person and make him do the job of two person and they do not even pay him a good amount of money. The average salary for a fresh restaurant worker is around $100-$150. This is an unfortunate situation in my country. :(
When employees' work is not recognized and they are not paid a good salary for their effort, and they also perform the function of two or three employees. Over time these employees will not have the same efficiency and dedication, which will affect the good service to customers.

I don't really know the rule of government in your country about establishing a business like this, if they will actually need you to register before you are allowed to go about your business ?

I don't really know the rule of government in your country about establishing a business like this, if they will actually need you to register before you are allowed to go about your business ?
In my country to run a business like the one described in the topic, you must have permits from the city hall and sanitary permits. Without them it is not convenient to start them because they can be closed and fined, now if it is a business in shopping centers or premises must be registered as companies.

In my country to run a business like the one described in the topic, you must have permits from the city hall and sanitary permits. Without them it is not convenient to start them because they can be closed and fined, now if it is a business in shopping centers or premises must be registered as companies.
Okay if you are going into the business I hope you make all this arrangement to make sure that you don't experience any form of inconveniences, with this you have smooth running of the business without any problem.

I believe that fast food solves the life of many of those who do not have the time to prepare and take food with them when they go out to work, study or run errands. As you describe it is very lucrative and these places are very popular worldwide.
Sales of fast food is a good business because everyone must eat because food is very important for one to survive sales of fast food is a lucrative business

Okay if you are going into the business I hope you make all this arrangement to make sure that you don't experience any form of inconveniences, with this you have smooth running of the business without any problem.
Yes of course I am aware of those details, otherwise I run the risk of losing that opportunity and even losing the investment, since many policemen take the merchandise and do not return it, and if they do it will be in bad condition. That is why things must be done under the legality of the government.
Sales of fast food is a good business because everyone must eat because food is very important for one to survive sales of fast food is a lucrative business
This fast food business is profitable, as long as it is run in the right way, with good financial management. You must prepare exquisite food to have good demand and thus achieve the purpose.

When employees' work is not recognized and they are not paid a good salary for their effort, and they also perform the function of two or three employees. Over time these employees will not have the same efficiency and dedication, which will affect the good service to customers.

The problem is that the employees have no choice at all. When it comes to restaurant jobs, employees are not at all paid a good amount of money for the efforts they put. Most of the workers in restaurants belong to poor households and they must do such kind of job to support their families.

The problem is that the employees have no choice at all. When it comes to restaurant jobs, employees are not at all paid a good amount of money for the efforts they put. Most of the workers in restaurants belong to poor households and they must do such kind of job to support their families.
It is true and regrettable, this situation is lived in many companies where the owners only think of benefiting themselves, but they do not value the employees and on the contrary exploit them more and more every day. The workers, in view of the necessity, are forced to comply and accept many humiliations.

Like I have said before a location is very important in this kind of business because it helps you get a lot of patronage and make connections.

The sale of fast food is very much profitable in my country, you do not have to it all to start the business but if you have a good skill at what you do, your chances of getting a lot of profit in return is massive.

The sale of fast food is very much profitable in my country, you do not have to it all to start the business but if you have a good skill at what you do, your chances of getting a lot of profit in return is massive.
Skills are important but not indispensable in this case. With the necessary knowledge and capital, you can hire a worker who will perform his or her duties correctly and provide excellent customer service. In this way it will be possible to undertake and generate profits.

Yes of course I am aware of those details, otherwise I run the risk of losing that opportunity and even losing the investment, since many policemen take the merchandise and do not return it, and if they do it will be in bad condition. That is why things must be done under the legality of the government.

This fast food business is profitable, as long as it is run in the right way, with good financial management. You must prepare exquisite food to have good demand and thus achieve the purpose.
Ok it's better that you follow all the necessary procedure when you are starting up your own personal business, does it really mean that you cannot operate a business in your country without registration ?

Jere on my locality fast food business is always in demand. Even during the high surge of covid19, many fast food businesses still sold but in a medium or smaller conditions.
Selling of fast food always attracts many customer and you have to be consistent if you want to keep your customers, food business is always reliable because you will never loose as long as you dont loose your customers.

fast food is an investment, in the long run, uneven in the short run if your food is Sweet It Is people always invest in and your patronize us will be very much interested in the business services you're offering why because your food is sweet as a good taste and is very extremely attractive.
Sales of food is a very good business one who is into sales of food makes a lot because people eat everyday and because of this you make profit

Yeah the business exist in my country only that a lot of people are more concerned on eating from home because most of those fast food meal are costly , due to high tax been paid by them
Wow not in my country because people even leave homes to come and eat fast food outside before going to work or sometimes after coming back from work.

Ok it's better that you follow all the necessary procedure when you are starting up your own personal business, does it really mean that you cannot operate a business in your country without registration ?
The most correct thing to do is to register the business, so you will not have legal problems. However, there are many that do not comply with the guidelines, and therefore are closed or fined until they follow the correct steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds