Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
poultry farm business is a very big a type of business in this business we earn a lot of money I am also interested this type of business and there are two kinds of poultry farms, layer and broiler. Frog broiler we get chicken and from layer we get eggs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Opening a poultry farm is very lucrative business. First you have to decide if you want to go into eggs production or the chicken production. You will need a piece of land of moderate size to begin with. You should register the business with the concerned authority then choose a suitable place. The place should be in a neat environment with a chilly temperature. You will need staff in your farm and also ensure to vacinate the animals.

Poultry farm in my country is one of the fast moving business. restaurants,and other food organizations demands for chickens everyday. Supermarkets are also demanding for eggs. Consider the location of the business and the delivery charges you will include. You need to set a budget for chicken feeds too.

Poultry business is very lucrative if you set it up at the right neighborhood. First you need a space where you can build a pen that we have at least 100 birds. The landed property and the building and all the material shouldn't cost more than $2000. you start making money when the bird started laying eggs. Also you need money when the reach maturity. In the next month should be able to see the profit of 40% on your investment all things being equal.

Presently, poultry farming business is mainly done for the eggs. Since this is more profitable than broiler poultry farming.

A healthy bird can give you more income as there is a great market demand for eggs for consumption, for chicks.Besides this, there is great market demand for the eggs because of plenty of health benefits of eggs, numerous uses in the cooking and also for the medicinal purpose.

Poultry farming is the fastest growing and most profitable agribusiness in the current Indian market scenario. ... Poultry farming has been defined as the "commercial breeding of a variety of domestic birds for the production of meat, eggs and feathers."

Always start small but before then, make background checks on how to curtail high rate of death among young chicks. There are certain things you need to put in place to avoid losing them early, once you get them done, you can start up your poultry farm. It's a very lucrative business if done well, and the capital needed isn't much, just go and do physical research.

It’s not a new saying that poultry farming business is a very lucrative agribusiness.

With the information you will get in this poultry farming guide for beginners, you will be well on your way to starting a profitable poultry farming business in Nigeria.

Poultry is a very beautiful business and you never lack market for your product. The problem is that it is very prone to disease outbreak and can be fatal. Then another challange is the amount of investment you have because small investment is a waste of time.

Poultry form if business is a profitable business in which most every body always or sometimes enagae themselves in to carry for their daily activities.

Poultry farm business is a very delicate business,it requires a lot of time and you should also study the type of bird you choose because it's not all the birds that can withstand the Winter season.it is after you have considered all these that you can think of amount to invest.

Poultry farming is the fastest growing and most profitable agribusiness in the current Indian market scenario. ... Poultry farming has been defined as the "commercial breeding of a variety of domestic birds for the production of meat, eggs and feathers."

It would depend on you and where your vision lie, if you think big, you will need large capitals for it , if you think small you will need little capital for it. It all matters on what you can afford , if you start small you can grow gradually.

Poultry farming business is a good kind of business I always long to do for a long time. You get very good stock of birds and grow them up to maturity and sell them off for good profits. Nothing is as good as that. So your findings on how to go about it.

Poultry farming is profitable, but you have to realize that all business is located based on location, which is that you must find a place that is easily reachable by employers, you must be well located and have an effective communication network in the field, and then you have to learn about the key poultry, you need to have a good communication network.

It is a profitable business in a location that they will have constant supply of chicken because if you do not have constant supply of chicken that will be a great loss for you before you start you need to analyse your environment to see the need and demands of chicken first before you think of going into that type of business.
[automerge]1612862574[/automerge]
It is a profitable business in a location that they will have constant supply of chicken because if you do not have constant supply of chicken that will be a great loss for you before you start you need to analyse your environment to see the need and demands of chicken first before you think of going into that type of business.

In my area right now, poultry farming business is on the trend and many people are making a lot of profit from the business. But if you want to do it on a large scale, l must tell you to gather more funds because maintaining the farm requires a lot of funds. You also need to take medication very serious because the birds are always very prone to a lot of diseases.

Poultry business is seasonal in this part of the country because people buy chicken more when it is festive season, for me I do poultry farming during Christmas and Easter celebration these are the seasons when I normally sell my poultry products because I don't have lots of customers that come to patronize and buy live chicken for their celebration.

poultry farm business is the seasoning busines and is the business that can fetching alots of money for you. poultry farm business is the business that is very risky and have alots of challenges. But, if you can take a risks and face the challenges in that business, I can assure you you that you will make alots of money in that business.
[automerge]1612862719[/automerge]
poultry farm business is the seasoning busines and is the business that can fetching alots of money for you. poultry farm business is the business that is very risky and have alots of challenges. But, if you can take a risks and face the challenges in that business, I can assure you you that you will make alots of money in that business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds