Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

Winter is there brother, it will end soon in 2,3 months, so I suggest you to start this business in May or June so that you can develop it enough up till next winter season to earn money,
It's profitable enough to make you feel independent and happy.
Poultry farm is most profitable business, The amount of money required to starting a small scale but standard poultry farm business with the capacity to rise minimal birds in the united states of america will cost from five thousand dollars to twenty five thousand dollars.

Advertisement Placeholder
Poultry farm business is a very lucrative business when you're located in a very place and you have the necessary knowledge about the business because not acquiring the required business you might end up in loss, you should know how to treat the poultry and the food
It's a business that requires some good amount to start with.

You have come up with a really good business and at the right time. And this is one of the lucrative businesses..In terms of capital need, I think the size and type of the business should determine. So only you know the size of poultry farm that you want, which you use to determine your capital.

Well we understand tour message. Poultry farming business is very lucrative and might brought you a huge return on investment but you have to go for the knowledge first to avoid any mess during the rearing stages.

Poultry busines is very good and reasonably business deal with the company to the best seller food like to use the healthy and nutritious foods that you have to transfer your food from the grocery store and your personal experience will make you happy with healthy food choices and your.

Poultry farming is a very profitable agribusiness. But you need to know how to manage a poultry farm very well to succeed in this business. Also, you need to pay attention to the marketing and sales aspect of your business. It is the desire of every poultry farmer is to make good sales after every harvest

Poultry business is a very lucrative business I would advise you to start with about 500 to 1000 birds, buy their feeds you first have to feed them with grower before moving to layer, give them good water, Then employ an animal veterinary nurse to be taking care of them in health aspect

Very profitable business, and it depends what your major focus is on. If you want to go into egg production, you would have to get layers and you can begin to rake in profit immediately. As for threats, diseases have to be managed too. So you will need the help of a vetenarian to curb the spread of diseases.

Poultry form is best business there are many profitable business we are able to earn many profit for yourself and increase many food and eggs in our country we will earn quickly profit for this our chick grow and full 5kg weight in only 40 days .

Poultry farming is lucrative in Nigeria now but all depend on how well financial you are and we'll location to create your poultry farm. To start a poultry farming in Nigeria nowadays you need to understand the business well it acquired more time of you also.
It also depend on what kind of poultry farm you want to invest in that can give you return in next 6 months like cheken

Poultry farming is a profitable business and the desire of every poultry farmer is to make good sales after every harvest. So you need to pay attention to the marketing and sales aspect of your business. Do not be caught up in the operational aspect of your business so much that you ignore the sales aspect.

Poultry farming is a profitable business and the desire of every poultry farmer is to make good sales after every harvest. So you need to pay attention to the marketing and sales aspect of your business. Do not be caught up in the operational aspect of your business so much that you ignore the sales aspect.

Poltury form is most risk based business if you want to start a business than you should have backup as well as investment and most important you should know about this business because it's a most difficult but a lot or earning business

One of the key things you should have before starting a poultry farm is a personal veterinarian. Chickens do tend to get sick more easily than other farm animals. A good veterinarian will help look after your chicken's health and advise you in times of crisis.

Poultry farm business is a lucrative business that generates profits when handled with serious professionalism.There are definitely serious risk involve, disease and rodents control are important steps to take in poultry farming.

Can poultry business is a very aggressive one but please make sure you get the note the whole knowledge required for one to yourself before you move into it because just like a woman life animal life also ugly kid if not well handled so you must learn how to take care of them before making conclusions on whether to go into the business or not

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
Poultry business is such a lucrative one especially where there is high demand for eggs. Poultry business doesn't really require much money, but it requires much of expertise and technicalities because Birds are very much vulnerable to diseases.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
My dear it is a very good business one can easily run. My Aunt is into the business and it is really moving well. I love poultry business but my problem is how to deal with there waste products. It irritates me a lot that I can't even stay close to poultry farm more than a minute.

It will depends on you location; several factors should be put into consideration, such as instability climatic condition, feeding and medication and so on. I will advise you do your research and training well before starting so you won't be wasting your hard earned money

Starting poultry farm has risk of loss but it is profitable as well .. I consider it average profitable it depends on season and proper vaccination..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds