Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

Poultry business is seasonal in this part of the country because people buy chicken more when it is festive season, for me I do poultry farming during Christmas and Easter celebration these are the seasons when I normally sell my poultry products because I don't have lots of customers that come to patronize and buy live chicken for their celebration.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is somehow risky because, compared to a pool of farmers whose chickens are harvested around the same time, the income for the producer is based on their efficiency. Those who use the least amount of feed to produce the most meat are paid more than the average, while those who fall below the average receive less.

Taking the weight of poultry birds, averagely 1 kg, you can earn about 10,000 (birds) X Rs. 100 (lowest meat rate in the market) = Rs 10,00,000 means in a very short time period, you are going to earn about 100 % of returns, which you had spent to establish this business.

If you wish to begin fail to remember profound litter or this beginning with saw dust on clean established floor,clean it regularly,if you mean to have 1000 chickens first season start with 100birds,learn the ropes...learn from mistakes and get your self set for third season getting it right...the market is enormous for a greater amount.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
Poultry business is really good and profitable to do for anyone interested in it but you have to be prepared against unknown issues. There was a time a neighbor of mine lost 183 birds due to chicken pox, also there is a time for coccidiossis, all these have to watched out for

Your fucus should not be too much on the profit you are going to make in the poultry business, rather your fucus should be how successful you should be in the poultry farm business, because the business has a lot of challenges to overcome.

Poultry farm businesses are very lucrative, you need to take your time as regards planning because the business also has some risks just like other businesses, you need not be an agric expert to establish this, all you need to do is do your market analysis and survey, have a good discussion with investors who are already into the business and also get a nice location, do make sure to outline your budget and projected profit within your business plan, also get ready to hire a poultry farm professional, cheers!

Poultry form is very good business to earn money. But be careful sometime our misunderstanding about poultry come in front in form of loses. So before starting kindly check your location is suitable it not for forming. Then properly gain knowledge about there feed.

Poultry business is a very lucrative business. But you need little capital to start it, you got to buy feed and medication and also you have to construct a very good place for your fowls to stay comfortable. this business is very lucrative especially during festive seasons.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
If you already have a piece of land for the location of your poultry farm then the cost to start will be cheaper. With about $200, you should be able to start a standard poultry business. Although the capital you need depends on your country of residence, it is far cheaper to buy and start with chicks. You need to be weary of bird flu and contact a vet that would be checking your birds regularly.

Poultry is one form of business that can change your economics status positively within a very short time when done properly. If you love raising animals, then this is one business that you can enjoy doing and at the same time earn money from it.

Investing in a poultry business is a rewarding or profitable business. Ad for the budgets that would be required to create or establish one would definitely depend on your location and where you want to establish the poultry. For instance, the budget cost of opening a poultry right now in my country would be between $700-$1500 depending in hlwhat size you want to establish.
[automerge]1612783203[/automerge]
Investing in a poultry business is a rewarding or profitable business. Ad for the budgets that would be required to create or establish one would definitely depend on your location and where you want to establish the poultry. For instance, the budget cost of opening a poultry right now in my country would be between $700-$1500 depending in hlwhat size you want to establish.

Presently in Nigeria, poultry farm business is expensive due to the hike in price of feed for the birds but I can assure you that it's a very lucrative business. Although you will be needing as much as $850 if you want to do everything well including all the needed items for a standard poultry farm.

Poultry business is a very lucrative business. People all around the world engage in it because its products is consumed by almost everyone. But as lucrative as it is, it is very delicate and stressful. You have to be on your farm daily and make sure things are in order. Then you have to spend on feeds and vaccine and get your sales funnel.

We have been delivering equipment and feeding systems for modern poultry growing to poultry farmers worldwide for many decades. Producers in Siberia naturally face other challenges than their counterparts in the EU or Nigeria.

The climatic situation, socio-economic conditions, the infrastructure: each region has its own characteristics, and our products meet the respective requirements

it is a profitable type of business in my country because 50% of all chicken that is eaten in my country is important as a result if you make this as a full-time business you actually make a lot of money because people will be buying it from you all over the country.

Poultry farming is the fastest growing and most profitable agribusiness in the current Indian market scenario. ... Poultry farming has been defined as the commercial breeding of a variety of domestic birds for the purpose of producing meat, eggs and feathers. 100 (lowest rate of meat in the market) = Rs.

It is a lucrative business and your duration you want the business to last is perfect. In six months time, the birds should be big enough to be sold in the market. Concerning the capital, it varies from place to place. But the major expense in this business is buying of feed.

I am sure you mean poultry farm business. This aspect of farming is a very lucrative set of agriculture. It deals with the rearing of farm animals ranging from various kind of birds. It is also a sensitive business and hence the need to study and understand the business

cultivating is a lot of beneficial yet you should comprehend that all business relies upon area what I mean is that your area should be a spot that is effectively open by patronizers, to go into this sort of business you should have a decent area that your customer can undoubtedly reach to you and you should have a decent correspondence network in the territory, at that point the principle poultry itself you should take in this from master and ability they are being dealt with week by week if not you may wind up losing your chicken to sickness or contamination,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds