Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

Poultry farms are a very good source of things like meet and chicken and a lot if the population consume it so I think that it would be a very good business decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
If you have the capital to start the type of business, you will be rich in less than six month because poultry business is a hot cake business that is always selling because people eat chicken and eggs on daily basis.

If you already have a location to use, you can start a poultry farming with the 200000 naira minimum which will cove the money to buy small chicks and feed them.You can later enlarge your business as you’re gaining more profits

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
You are from India, so it will be a bit difficult for me to give you details based on currency. But you can start with $100 because you don't have customers yet, after then you can up your game but there's lot of profit in poultry, but you must be knowledgeable enough before you start .

I have a lot of relatives in poultry business and they are making really well. However, you need a lot of money for the initial set up (you need to build the coo)p

If you observe a good amount of the population consume poultry products a lot so if you get a good locations, it would be a good business.

Poultry business isvery lucrative if your plan it very well and also you must have the financial capacity to start the business. You can start it with a budget of $100.

How much of the capital you will.need to start a poultry business will greatly depend on the scale you want to go in the business and what manner of structure you already have on ground or may not have gotten on ground

How much of the capital you will.need to start a poultry business will greatly depend on the scale you want to go in the business and what manner of structure you already have on ground or may not have gotten on ground
It will depend on the size of your farming system, if you are starting with hundred birds you can needs as high hundred dollars in Nigeria to start it up until it reaches the stage you can sell it. This is from my experience.

I think you should get the help of a consultant that would put you through on what needs to be done and the amount of capital needed to startup. As for the business itself, it is a very lucrative business. You need to make plans and preparations for treatments that would be given out if they fall sick

What I heard from someone who wanted to invite me into the poultry business said that one can make about 200% in six months depending on the market.

You have to go for market survey to know how much each worth and thus be able to calculate the money for buying them and their feeds as well.

I think between $500-$800 should be a tangible amount for you to start up a poultry farm. You should also try to work with people who knows much about poultry farming.

Poultry farm business is a very good business but ensure that you are the kind of farmer that can always supply food for the your life stocks so that they don't die of starvation

Poultry farming can be defined as the process of raising various domestic birds like chicken turkey emu ducks geese etc, for their eggs or meat. It requires not huge capital to start as you can start from the comfort of your house if you have enough space to take the number of birds that you desire.

And it is also important to state the fact that there are certain measures that account for the year of this profit not just about having a poultry farm that account for the year of this profit not just about having a poultry farm

I keep saying this is what I'm doing presently and I can tell you that this business is seriously lucrative but capital intensive.

The pottery farm business is a very risky type of business. It requires someone with the very right type of experience to ba able to pull it off successfully. Very risky and delicate too

Starting up poultry business you have to make acquiring of how is being run because if care is not taken you might end up killing all the birds, I don't have idea about the capital you can start with.

Well, I can't say how much your start-up capital should be, but am sure you will earn much from the sale of eggs and poultry. The poultry may die due to disease attack and some eggs may not be survive till time of sale due to cannibalism or other factors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds