Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

There is a big threat of disease whenever it attacks your poultry farm but you can always prevent some of them by vaccinating your chickens against them. You should also ensure that your condition them at the right temperature.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think a lot of people can provide the information except people who have done this business before. I think the best is to do your own personal market survey and ask around from people in the industry.

Poultry business is a nice business many are people are in to the business and are coming out well in the business because in a poultry business is booming and people are really buying the chicken for their family and their business

Poultry farm is a very lucrative business although it has high risk chances which could be; incessant death rate of the chickens and common flu.

It is a lucrative business.Your location will matter and your capital will depend on how many birds you want to start ith
Also erecting a poultry farm and buying poultry feeds.
A veterinary doctor will have to be called at least twice a month to check the birds.Disease breakouts are common among groups of animals and they spread fast which can lead to death of the birds if not treated on time.

Poultry farming is a very stressful and time consuming business. You have to be visiting the poultry everyday to change the feed, water and sweep the place. While it is a very stressful business it is very lucrative and you will make a lot of money due to demand in chicken meat. With good management you will succeed.

Poultry farming is a very stressful and time consuming business. You have to be visiting the poultry everyday to change the feed, water and sweep the place. While it is a very stressful business it is very lucrative and you will make a lot of money due to demand in chicken meat. With good management you will succeed.
I know it is a stressful business but with proper time management everything can be done perfectly without any problem, I have experience of this before but as at now I cannot be able to carry out a successful poultry farming business because it is risky.

Well I don't know of your location so I can't speculate the price for you in your local currency; also you didn't specify how big you want the project to be.
Some of the risks associated with poultry farming is death of birds, bad feed affecting production and theft.

It will depends on you location; several factors should be put into consideration, such as instability climatic condition, feeding and medication and so on. I will advise you do your research and training well before starting so you won't be wasting your hard earned money

I think it is not advisable to start a poultry farm without hiring a person who has experience and good knowledge about this field. This is because an inexperienced person is more likely to make mistakes and he might end up losing the chickens because chickens need special care and treatment when they fall sick.

I think it is not advisable to start a poultry farm without hiring a person who has experience and good knowledge about this field. This is because an inexperienced person is more likely to make mistakes and he might end up losing the chickens because chickens need special care and treatment when they fall sick.
You can start from the bottom if you don't have enough fund to hire someone to assist you , start from what you have at hand and when the business keeps progressing , you will hire an assistant.

You can start from the bottom if you don't have enough fund to hire someone to assist you , start from what you have at hand and when the business keeps progressing , you will hire an assistant.
It is good to start with little number of chicks before progressing to larger numbers. But you will need to get an experienced attendant or worker to help supervise the running of the poultry farm.

I don't think a lot of people can provide the information except people who have done this business before. I think the best is to do your own personal market survey and ask around from people in the industry.
You are right in getting connected with people in the industry. When my friend's father put up a piggery he joined the group of hog raisers in their province. He said that he doesn't need to reinvent the wheel as long as he can learn the ropes from the veterans in the industry. That is a neat approach.

It is good to start with little number of chicks before progressing to larger numbers. But you will need to get an experienced attendant or worker to help supervise the running of the poultry farm.
You are quite right with your point, I have a friend that started his poultry business with just 20chics and from There he started picking up and right now he's a big poultry business man.

The capital you'll need for the poultry farm depends on how big you want the poultry farm to be. There are no much risk in poultry business, just take care if your poultry very well.

Poultry is one of the best lucrative business nowadays. Many people I requested for chicken and eggs for consumption as daily needs. To start poultry as a farm needs capital,and also solid plans to overcome infections spread out in the farm.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
How much capital you would require will depend on the scale of your intended business.
With two hundred dollars, you can start a small scale poultry business from scratch.
There are certainly risks to every business. If you purchase the best breed of poultry, they may non-susceptible to climatic changes or diseases.

Poultry business is a good and lucrative business but at the same time, it is considered a high risk business. I don't really have so much to tell you about it but I would advise that you get accurate knowledge of the business before delving into it.

All business is basically on profit or loss. Poultry farm business is one the business that is very lucrative way in nature. Agriculture is one of the bedrock which involves poultry farm, with poultry you can be rich within a day,it's profitable and naturally blessed.

Yes, it will be much better to hire a farmer who is not employed and seeking job or farmers who would like to get into a partnership, but do not have enough funds to start their own business.

I know it is a stressful business but with proper time management everything can be done perfectly without any problem, I have experience of this before but as at now I cannot be able to carry out a successful poultry farming business because it is risky.
Poultry business is a very stressful and time consuming business and it also has a lot of risk attached to it but if you can tackle the risk, poultry business is one of the best lucrative business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds