Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

Poultry business is a very stressful and time consuming business and it also has a lot of risk attached to it but if you can tackle the risk, poultry business is one of the best lucrative business .
It might only be time-consuming for people that don't really understand it perfectly, there is someone here that is doing this as a side business he only have to make sure everything is in perfect condition before going out to work in the morning, the person usually comes back in the afternoon Sha.

Advertisement Placeholder
It might only be time-consuming for people that don't really understand it perfectly, there is someone here that is doing this as a side business he only have to make sure everything is in perfect condition before going out to work in the morning, the person usually comes back in the afternoon Sha.
I know it might be time consuming for those that doesn't know much about poultry works perfectly, and that's why you need to learn first and make research before finally venturing into a business.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
You may not get an actual amount of start up online because opinions and experiences may vary. The best way to know is by going to the market and finding out how much it would cost directly from suppliers.

poultry farming, raising of birds domestically or commercially, primarily for meat and eggs but also for feathers. Chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese are of primary importance, while guinea fowl and squabs (young pigeons) are chiefly of local interest.

A poultry business can be profitable. Almost any business that provides the basic needs has great chances of succeeding. In less than 2 months, you can make a decent profit by selling broilers-fryers. However, I wouldn't venture into a poultry business without thoroughly studying all aspects of its operations. Your business could easily succumb to infestations or environmental factors if you don't know how to protect the hens and their chicks. Chickens need supplements to improve their resistance and longevity as well as to enable hens to become productive layers. While it is an option to hire help, it also means higher start-up capital.​

poultry farming, raising of birds domestically or commercially, primarily for meat and eggs but also for feathers. Chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese are of primary importance, while guinea fowl and squabs (young pigeons) are chiefly of local interest.

I think that raising chicken for poultry business could be a challenge because chickens usually die of various causes and this is why you might need to give medical attention to them. I used to have 13 chickens and only two survived.

I know it might be time consuming for those that doesn't know much about poultry works perfectly, and that's why you need to learn first and make research before finally venturing into a business.
I know it may not really be time consuming for us to get all the necessary experience about this business, we only have to stayed with people who have done it before successfully to understand the process and the step they have been following , do have experience of this business before ?
I have done this business before , personally I started with 100 chicks. Here in Nigeria you have to budget over 150,000 Naira for a start. This will include the feeding and drugs. But don't start a business you do not have understanding about because this is somehow a risky business.

Last edited:
I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
well it all depends on the locality of the area you want to set up such business,you can begin with $200 for a start and watch how you learn from the process,because the rearing of birds can be very risky.

Poultry farming is a very good business but there are some risk that is attached to each such as the loss that comes with a pandemic or you might not get people to buy at the right time.

Poultry farming is a very good business but there are some risk that is attached to each such as the loss that comes with a pandemic or you might not get people to buy at the right time.
Poulty farming is a hood and lucrative business , though there are some risk attached to the business , even To all business ,there must be a risk but you need to identify the risk and solve it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds