Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Poltry form business

Poultry farm business is a good and profitable earning business because the winter season is Ongoing and due to this people are very much preferred and enjoy eating chicken and eggs.
yes of course this business is profitable especially in winter but I want to know how much risk is this business and how much capital is needed to start business.
I have only about $1,000 is there any idea I can start poultry business with in this amount of money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Poultry farming is a very lucrative business to venture into. Although, the it's capital intensive, time consuming, it demand a lot of care, necessary precautions must be followed on your farm. To maximize your profit you must channel little energy to the marketing aspect of the business which has direct influence on the profit that will be made.

More energy must be channel into marketing except the business is not competitive in your region, some people even sell on credit and they are paid later just for them to sell because continuous feeding won't be profitable for them.

Poultry business is viable anytime anyday, particularly, when your area of specialization is the chicken farming, you'll surely make a huge profit. You can start a poultry with an average capital then the risk involved is that the chicken might die when they're exposed to excessive cold

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
If you start to raise hens now you wil get eggs in summer. It takes 6 monthes to raise a hen to egg laying level. You can start this process in july. Now you should not do this. You can do a job now a days.

If you're really interested in poultry farming business, you can get in touch with experienced poultry farmers on how to manage poultry birds and cost of maintaining them. You can start poultry farming with a little capital and then ulit grows gradually to become a large one

There is money in poultry. There are lots of People consume poultry on a daily basis, and not only in winter. However, as a poultry farmer, you should be careful of the species of birds to select. There are some species that have high mortality rate. Keep the environment of the bird clean always and ensure enough ventilation.

Pardon me for saying this because it looks like you are ignorant of the business that you are planning. My suggestion is for you to go to a poultry farm and interview the workers there. If possible you should meet the owner so you can learn more. You cannot depend on a forum to give you the necessary knowledge for poultry farming. For all you know we are just posting a comment that we have invented. To be sure of your planned business do an offline research.

You have choosen a very lucrative and good business. But your economy would determine what your capital would be. For instance, the cost of day old birds here is on the rise coupled with the bag of feeds to give the birds. These would make up what capital is needed.

Poultry farming is a very profitable agribusiness. But you need to know how to manage a poultry farm very well to succeed in this business. Also, you need to pay attention to the marketing and sales aspect of your business. It is the desire of every poultry farmer is to make good sales after every harvest

Poultry business is one of the farming business that Is profitable and lucrative in the market nowadays, because people buy chicken and egg everyday for daily consumption, if you want to venture into poultry business, all you need Is get orientation from professional and you are good to go.

I am interested to do poultry farm business because winters are coming and there is a huge demand of poultry and eggs.
How much capital I need to start my business and in a season of 6 month how much percentage I can earn from that business.
Also tell me any risk or threat in this business.
With good information and well experienced you can make a good percentage of profit in that short period of time.
All this will depend on many factors put into consideration like the feeding habits of the chicken,the medication and how you take care of them.

Poultry farming is good it's not depends on which one you want to diversify into the thing is egg is a very good business you could just start raring layers to layer egg for you so that way egg is what is needed by most people today hello people eat egg so definitely their business is poultry farm profitable

Poultry farm business is a very delicate business,it requires a lot of time and you should also study the type of bird you choose because it's not all the birds that can withstand the Winter season.it is after you have considered all these that you can think of amount to invest.

If you want to run a poultry farm business, first of all you should gather good information about it but you should work hard in a poultry farm where someone knows you and then you should know it well. When you learn every thing well, and you will be able to start you own business then start it. In this way it will benefit you.

Poultry farm is considered to be the fastest growing division of agriculture sector and government has been making generous investments in processing, breeding, rearing and hatching processes to further boost the growth. Around 3 million farmers and 15 million agrarian farmers are working in poultry industry and have helped in the contribution of Rs. 26,000 crore to national income.

Poultry business is profitable if done the right way but honestly I don't know the size of the capital to start with and the profit mergin.but I think it depends on the scale you are planning to start with,either small scal or large scale and I will suggest you focus on egg production instead of boilers.

Poultry farm is one of the best business that we can do. Poultry farming today has become very rapidly and it genaret more of income. Now that there are many brid and varity of poultry today within 2-3 months you can rise the one they can be ready for market.

Poultry farming is an unpleasant and tedious business. You must visit the poultry ordinarily to change the feed, water and clear the spot. While it is an upsetting business it is exceptionally worthwhile and you will rake in some serious cash because of interest in chicken meat. With great administration you will succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds