Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is poultry farming a viable business?

The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who are getting into agriculture. My country is an agricultural country. We also export crops and fruits to other countries as well.
That means the potentials very high. In my country we have a lot of oil and many people are much more focused in it. the few people who are into agriculture makes a lot of profit and that is why I am interested in agriculture.

Advertisement Placeholder
While this business might be lucrative for some people, I don't rate the business at all. The risk factors are too much. It is a high risk business suitable for people with high level of risk tolerance.

It is a good business. However, the fact of the matter is that chicken is becoming too expensive and this is having an effect on the poultry business if you ask me.
Chicken becoming expensive is not a problem to me as long as you have the required capital to start the business. That is what is needed , at least you will still sell it at a higher price to recover your capital with profit.

The business is no longer profitable as before. That's because to most people in my country, eating chicken has become a big luxury. And the cost of the chickens have become so high..

The business is no longer profitable as before. That's because to most people in my country, eating chicken has become a big luxury. And the cost of the chickens have become so high..
In my own opinion , poultry business is still lucrative depending on your location , if you are in the urban area , egg selling is always lucrative because people do eat egg everyday , and the sales of chicken for meat is also moving perfectly well in my area .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds