Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

I have not heard of this site operations before this is actually my first time on this forum but I will like to k ow much because I have alot of questions concerning this forum. like will you be ask to make deposit on the site and what there the mode of their payment?

Advertisement Placeholder
People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
Though I am not a fan of freelance platforms I will give it a try. Is it genuine is there proof of pay and what kind of projects are mostly available

Well this is a good development too because it's true the competition level on Fiverr and upwork is much and hopefully this platform provides a new and fresh space for freelancers

Well this is a good development too because it's true the competition level on Fiverr and upwork is much and hopefully this platform provides a new and fresh space for freelancers
Indeed new comers are not finding it easy at all to get the attention of others on Fiverr and Upwork as the competition is very tough, it would be advice to be very good at what you do before applying on such place.

Indeed new comers are not finding it easy at all to get the attention of others on Fiverr and Upwork as the competition is very tough, it would be advice to be very good at what you do before applying on such place.
Yeah i agree to that too, because when one is good at what he offers then the better for him because then he would have mouth to speak when needed and definitely would be good on a new platform

I think any site that ask someone to deposit money before you join their website I believe that the site is not real, that is people need to be very careful about those site.

Ever since I loss money trying to register for a business that will yield interest,every one loves money and really want to engage in what will bring in money but you need to be very careful on the plaoeeltform

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
I have been to people per hour and its just exactly like a freelancing market place where you at being given a contract of finishing a particular project and getting paid after.

The site is not encouraging, though I don't know about the site, but from what people are saying it is a forum for people who already knows much.

People per hour has been around for quite a bit now. It is just that it has not been around as long as the likes of Fiverr and upwork has been actually. But these platforms operate alike as they are all for freelancers

The only issue i have with such sites is acceptance to the platform even after presenting sample of many of your works, anyways, thanks for sharing these site, will check it up

Sites like PeopleperHour are really competitive. It is just like freelancer and Upwork. I prefer seeking clients personally offer my services for a low price, but I have never joined sites like peopleperhour, as getting clients might be a hard thing to do at those sites.

That is one major problem with freelancing site, there is always little to no room for beginners. They tend to look down on them forgetting that the ones they are after also started form somewhere as well. By the way, when you joined where you asked to make a deposit?
It's like the freelancing sites don't normally believe in begginers and they tend to be in a good accord with the members that has been with them for a very long time.

It's like the freelancing sites don't normally believe in begginers and they tend to be in a good accord with the members that has been with them for a very long time.
Exactly most of application for being a member in such freelancing platform are rejected because they have enough and large database of appliant for such job then they do not accept new appliants or rarelly.

Lol, I don't really know, but if this is the case then it is totally wrong. Even does persons they focus on started from somewhere, well I don't really blame the sites directly, because does purchasing services on these sites are the ones who focus only on the old members they are used to.

Lol, I don't really know, but if this is the case then it is totally wrong. Even does persons they focus on started from somewhere, well I don't really blame the sites directly, because does purchasing services on these sites are the ones who focus only on the old members they are used to.
When you have a large database of users you will think that you have the all keys of success with your old database and do not need for new workers this is wrong thinking because new members can increase earning or sales.

The only issue i have with such sites is acceptance to the platform even after presenting sample of many of your works, anyways, thanks for sharing these site, will check it up

This is a sad part. I know that after working hard and creating your profile, you may have a really hard time finding the right client. This problem is very common and this is why many people just give up and no longer work on peopleperhour.

Sites like PeopleperHour are really competitive. It is just like freelancer and Upwork. I prefer seeking clients personally offer my services for a low price, but I have never joined sites like peopleperhour, as getting clients might be a hard thing to do at those sites.
Such sites are indeed very competitive. You will hardly get clients in them. It is much better when you have a high reputation in them, which is so hard for people who are just starting out.

Ever since I loss money trying to register for a business that will yield interest,every one loves money and really want to engage in what will bring in money but you need to be very careful on the plaoeeltform
I have also lost a lot of money most especially to high yielding investment and forex trading but the fact is that we need to be careful and make a good research before venturing into any online business.

Any site that asks for money, I don't like having anything to do with them be careful
Well you have your own reasons. But looking at the fact that they are asking for some deposit, we will see that it is for the security of the employers and for the serious workers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds