Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Per Hour

I was with Upwork years ago and the site never worked for me because I never found work.I will skip people per hour and stick with bizdustry and mylot.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's absolutely interesting,great findings and letting us know about it,I'll definitely give it a try to see how it works and get more reviews on how feasible it is.

Kudos to you guys for sourcing new information for us, the bizdustrians. I haven't heard about the website before. But ie I'll check it out. I have not been finding good time with upworks and fiverr, so I think this can serve as an alternative.

I would never try this platform ever because of the feedback that I've gotten from so many people online that they seem to be rejecting people and I can never recommend this platform to any other person.

Seriously, there is absolutely no doubt that all the feedbacks and reviews so far are off the tone when it comes to convincing me to join the website because it's not worth it.

I thought this topic is all about the labor force that earn their wage by the hour. Anyway, the platform looks like a provider of freelancers for micro tasks. It was good at first when I tried doing micro tasks but when I didn't receive payments it made me disgusted. With forums that pay at least I get paid.

People per hour is becoming as popular as the other existing the major freelancing platforms like the Fiverr and upworks that we all very much know about. They are a very good platform for freelancers too

Seriously, there is absolutely no doubt that all the feedbacks and reviews so far are off the tone when it comes to convincing me to join the website because it's not worth it.
The fact that the original poster of this topic is being coy with information as regards this platform or earning platform is making anyone not to be interested and so do it will surprise me if anyone has been able to join this platform from this topic so far.

People per hour is a legit platform even though they ask for money to upgrade. However, there are better platforms that'll give you better money and not cheat you of your hard work through high fees or charges.

People per hour is becoming as popular as the other existing the major freelancing platforms like the Fiverr and upworks that we all very much know about. They are a very good platform for freelancers too
This is a nice platform from your explanation and my only wish is that they become as popular as fiverr and up work which has been dominating the freelancing industry for quite some time now.

People per hour is a freelancing website where a lot of freelancers can meet different sellers or those who are looking for freelancer to help them work on their project. However, the platform need to be improved though

I have heard of this site People Per Hour but I have never given it a try. I gave up on such freelancing sites because of high the competition is in there. They only give jobs to those who have already built a great impression.

I have never given it a try either because I think it is a sort of bidding website and I believe that such websites can be a waste of time if you do not have skills and they are not at all a straighforward way to earn cash.

This is a nice platform from your explanation and my only wish is that they become as popular as fiverr and up work which has been dominating the freelancing industry for quite some time now.
Yeah. You're right. And i also wish too that they don't get that intense type of competition as I have experienced while I was with Fiverr and upworks. The competition there can really overwhelm someone to be honest with you

Yeah. You're right. And i also wish too that they don't get that intense type of competition as I have experienced while I was with Fiverr and upworks. The competition there can really overwhelm someone to be honest with you
I actually think that since this platform is quite new they won't actually have some kind of competition that establish platforms like fivverr and upwork already has so, it will be a very good place for freelancers to really make some money on the platform.

Yes. And the earlier they take advantage of this fact if their not been so old in the freelancing system, the better for these freelancers there too in making the much they can get beforehand
I actually think that since this platform is quite new they won't actually have some kind of competition that establish platforms like fivverr and upwork already has so, it will be a very good place for freelancers to really make some money on the platform.

Yes. And the earlier they take advantage of this fact if their not been so old in the freelancing system, the better for these freelancers there too in making the much they can get beforehand
The thing right now is that we do not know if this platform is reliable and the client there would actually be paying, then the modalities that the website has put in place to ensure that those clients there will definitely pay for jobs that freelancers has done.

Yes, we need to be very careful, I even have examine and heard that commonly the webweb sites that ask for cash earlier for special reasons, are fraudulent

People Per Hour is a freelancer marketplace for freelancers as well as contractors, where contractors can hire freelancers to work on their projects and freelancers can work on projects and make money. People Per Hour is just like Fiverr and Upwork. I discovered this freelance marketplace recently and looks less competitive than Fiverr and Upwork.
This is a very nice and helpful information. It's good to know that other than fiverr and Upwork I can apply as a freelancer in people per hour. It's another website that I can earn money online through writing. It's good to know too there is less competition in that site.

I have account on the site, I was even offered a job, but in order to secure the job, I was asked to deposit funds, I did not like that therefore I never went to work on the site again.

In joining any site care must be taken,we should do a due diligence on that particular site we intend to join we should look for review from people like is being done now on this forum and with that I believe we will be able to make informed decision and not fall prey to scam or non paying sites.

People Per Hour is just like upwork. The clients list their jobs along with the pat rate. Base don their expertise and skills, the freelancers have to bid on the jobs. If the employer is impressed with your experience and knowledge, he/she might hire you. Once you complete the job you are paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds